27.

hey besties. this is a genuine checkup i want to see how you guys are doing! Anyways thats about it sooooo
----------------------------------------------------
Sophias POV-
----------------------------------------------------

   The door creaked open, "Hey Ale- Holy shit what did I walk in on." Punz said closing the door instantly.

I hopped off Alex's lap, an obvious red blush painted across my face. "What the fuck." I said, walking into the bathroom. I shut the door, locking it afterwards.

"Come on Sophia, don't be shy it was a small kiss." Alex said knocking on the door. "Small? We made out for 5 minutes!" "Yea, thats why I said small."

What an ass. And why the fuck was Punz here? I took my time in the bathroom, looking out the window seeing Alex and Punz leaving. Finally.

I opened the bathroom door, going back to sit on the bed to chill. "Your such a fucking slut."

Alexs POV-

I hopped in Punzs car after seeing him literally crying to himself. "Sorry bout that bro, i've been waiting to do that for so long now."

He looked at me, "That was fucking gross." "Nah don't fucking lie you'd do it to if you had the chance." "True true."

"Where the fuck we even going?" I asked him. "You'll see." he said with a smirk on his face.

Dreams POV-

I was sitting downstairs, watching netflix with George and Wil, when all the sudden there was yelling and things being thrown around upstairs.

"Did you or did you not fuck him." Nick yelled. "I didn't I swear!" Sophia yelled back. There was the sound of a smack coming from the room above us.

With that, the three of us scrambled off the couch and up the stairs. "You fucking slut. You did." Nick yelled back at her. "Stop hitting m-"

"Nick, thats enough. Get the fuck out." I said, pulling him off of her. "No. Not until she tells the fucking truth." "What the fuck do you want to hear! I've told you everything." Sophia yelled back.

"Nick lets go thats enough." I said again, pulling his arm back. "No, i'm not fucking leaving till she tells me why she CHEATED on me."

Sophias face drained colors, "I Cheated. Alex told me that he saw you with some blonde haired bitch." "Ohh because i'd be the one to cheat. Just admit that you fucked him so we can get this shit over with."

"Nick. Lets go, Wil help me out here." I said again, pulling at his arm. "I'm trying, he's not moving."

"I didn't do shit, get the fuck off of me." She said, fighting her way out. "Your fucking worthless. Im done with your lying ass, go suck Alex's dick. Go be with Punz. Im tired of your shit." He said getting off her.

"Get your ass downstairs now." I said, pushing Nick out the door. "Wilbur, go with him." Wilbur nodded, going back downstairs.

"Sophia are you ok? We can cal-" "No! please don't call anyone. I'm find, i swear." she said looking terrified.

"Ok, umm we will be downstairs talking to him alright. text me if you need anything." She nodded, looking out the window. She had an obvious black eyes and a bruise forming at her lip.

"We need to call Alex." George whispered. I nodded, pulling out my phone and opening his contact.

"Hello?"

Alex's POV-

"What do you mean he his her." "Wait what?" Punz asked. "Ok, i'm on my way back, yea ok bye."

"Turn the fuck around now. We might have to fuck a bitch up." I said looking at him. "What happened?" he asked, turning around in the parking lot.

"Apparently Nick and Sophia got into an argument and he hit her and now shes crying and I guess she has a black eyes." I explained.

"Ok, so were gonna fuck a bitch up?" "Oh absolutely." i said smiling.

649 words

Short chapter ik i felt like i had to update i think i'll update again tonight!