19.

should i start putting actual titles? i thought about it but idkkk.
----------------------------------------------------
Alex POV-
----------------------------------------------------

I slammed the door shut behind me, thinking out loud to myself, "Why can't she like me more than him." i whispered under my breath. For me personally, i've never felt this way around anyone before.

"Fuck." i muttered, running my fingers through my hair. I grabbed my airpods off the desk and connected them to my phone, turning on spotify and randomly picking a playlist.

Prom Queen started playing as my head met the pillow on the bed. I fidgeted with the hoodie strings, sitting up and looking out the window.

It was raining a slight amount, the clouds drawing over the sun. I got out of the bed, unlocking the door and going downstairs. I clutched onto the key in my pocket, and running down the stairs.

"Hey, Alex. Where are you going?" Nick said coming down the hallway. "Have you seen Sophia?" He asked before getting an answer.

"Hey, I'm just going to pick up food, don't tell dream. My ass will be grass. And no, i haven't seen her why?" I said turning my full attention towards him.

"We got in a little argument and now i can't find her." He said running his fingers through his hair. "Don't worry about it man. Ill look out for her while i'm out. Call me if she shows up yea?"

   He smiled, "Yea for sure!" He said going up the stairs. I turned back around, going out the front door. I pulled my hood over my head and ran to the car.

(These bitches have a thing for leaving.)

Nobody's POV but based off Quackity.-

   He pulled out of the driveway, speeding down the road as if not caring it was more dangerous now.

   The tires squeal across the pavement as he spun around the corner. He drove to the nearest burger king, ordering the normal food he gets as he pulled over.

   "Ok, lemme go to spot." He said closing the bag. The next 10 minutes, he drove to the special spot.

   He arrived, seeing one other car in the corner. He looked around for a minute, seeing a figure sitting on the nearby bench. "Of course." he murmured to himself before stepping out of the car.

   He slammed the door and he walked towards the figure. "Hey, what are you doing here sitting in the ra- Wait Sophia?"

   She looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. "No whats wrong?" He said as he sat next to her. "I'm fine." she muttered under her breath moving away from him.

   "Ok. What the hell is your problem. I've been nothing but nice to you Sophia and all your doing is this!" He yelled. "Excuse me." She said before looking him in the eyes.

   "Being nice to me is nothing you have done. If forcing me to be with you is nice then your fucked up." She says before turning away from him.

   "I didn't force you to do shit!" he yelled again. "Don't throw this bullshit at me." he said looking at her now. "What is wrong with you." she said before standing up to walk away.

  Suddenly, he grabbed hold of her wrist, "Let me go Alex." she muttered. "No, sit your ass down." He half whispered half yelled. "You can't force me to talk to you." "Watch me." He said making his grasp against her wrist tighter.

   "Ow, stop." She said still trying to get out of his grasp. "Listen to me!" "What do you have so important to yell at me about now!" she said pulling away.

   He stood up, now standing in front of her. "Im about half tired of you pulling you little shit stunts. You go from talking to me to ignoring me. You get so fucking pissed off at me when all im doing is being friendly."

   "Alex-" "No, No interruptions." he said taking a step closer to her. She hit the railing, "You wanna play this little game, fine by me. I'll play your little games. Don't get pissed off at me when you can't handle this shit anymore." he whispered in her ear.

   She pulled back "Then the little games are on." She said now whispering in his ear. She walked away from him before briefly pausing. "And Alex." she said turning towards him. "Don't get pissed off when this little game makes you realize that you're just a friend." She said getting into the car.

   "We will see about that." he yelled before she shut the door.

   Whatever these little games were, he was excited to see what was going to happen.  He sat down on the bench, pulling his now soaked hood off of his head.

   A ding went off in his pocket.

Nick-
Did you find her?

Alex-
Yea shes on her way now.

Nick-
alright thanks man

Alex-
hey no problem!

   He smiled before putting the phone back in his pocket. "Oh what have we done."

837 words-
Umm hey! kind of a short chapter but whatever.