26.

We need to get this book rolling. It's just not going anywhere- Get ready for some PLOT TWISTS...
----------------------------------------------------
Sophias POV-
----------------------------------------------------

   Sophia woke up at 8 am on Saturday. Why the hell was she up so early? She was facing the wall, the sun shining directly in her eyes due to the lack of coverage over the window.

   She stretched, well tried to. An arm was placed promptly across her body. She sat still for a minute, then rolled over, almost having a heart attack seeing a figure sleeping next to her. She rubber her eyes, soon realizing that Alex had snuck in last night.

   "Alex, get up." She said punching him in the arm. "What, huh." He said sitting up, rubbing his eyes. "How the fuck- what did we do last night?" Sophia asked looking around the room, seeing empty alcohol bottles.

   "Oh let me just tell you." Alex said, smirking.

*Flashback*

   Alex knocks on the door, softly at first. After not being welcomed in, he walked through the door as if he owned it.

    "Sophia. Dry the tear sweetie." He said standing at the end of the bed. "What the fuck do you want." She asked, the hood of her hoodie pulled over her head.

   "Stop crying over asshole in the next room. Were gonna do fun things." He said throwing a bottle of vodka, whiskey, a small bottle of jack, and bottle of coke.

    She looked up from the bed, "How in the hell did you manage to get this shit.." "Oh I have my ways. Pick what you want first!" He said excitedly.

    I looked around for a second. All this for what? To forget about him for the night? I pointed towards the bottle of vodka. "Oh good choice. I also have a blunt if you wanna get even more fucked up."

   "What if dream walks in? He doesn't know what knocking is." I said looking at the door. "So what? How many times have we gotten yelled at by him?" Alex mentioned.

   I nodded, grabbing the solo cup from his hand. Alex poured himself a cup, "So were just gonna drink this straight up..." I questioned. "Are you a pussy?" I shook my head, taking a sip.

    "Talk to me." He said, sitting next the me. "While you do, i'm gonna sit here and smoke this." He said lighting the blunt.  "Where do I even begin.." I said.

A bit of a timeskip.

   "thats all." I said finishing up the story. I looked around, seeing the bottle of vodka gone. "Here." He said, handing me the lit bud in his hand.

   "Guys are fucking stupid. Ditch that bitch and get with me." He said laughing. "Yea, cause you and I would be a good coup-"

   Suddenly, Dream burst through the door, followed by George, Wilbur, Phil, and Nick. They all stood in a line, looking between me and Alex.

    "Its 3 in the fucking morning. What the hell are you two doing." Dream said. "Well, we umm.." I stuttered, not being able to even form a sentence. "You're kidding me. How the hell did you get this?" Phil said shaking the empty vodka bottle above his head.

   "Were we looking to have a good time. Trying to make Sophia feel better cause some asshole." Alex said squinting at Nick.

   "Yea cause this is my fault." Nick mumbled. "It is. Take a look at her. She told me she wouldn't ever drink or smoke." Alex pointed at
me.

   "SMOKE." Dream yelled, "Where is it?" Wilbur asked. I held up my hand, "Give it to me now." Phil said, holding his hand out.

   Before I gave it up, I brought it to my lips, breathing in, holding the burning sensation in until I couldn't anymore. I handed him the blunt, releasing the smoke towards the group.

   "Sophia what the hell?" Nick said staring at me. "Nah. Don't start your shit!" Alex yelled. "Ok, were leaving, George grab the alcohol."

   The group filed out one by one, leaving me and Alex sitting in the room, alone. "Well that worked." I said laying back. 

   "I'm going to sleep, night." I said, wanting to escape from it all.

*Flashback over*

   "And thats why i'm here. I'm pretty sure Nick mentioned something about being over to btw." 

   "Wait what. I- are you-" "Sophia, I wasn't as fucked up as you. Trust me. He said you two were done."

   I sat there, Staring at the opened door. Great.

Punzs POV-

   I rolled up to Alexs house, texting him that I'm outside. He texted back with "The doors unlocked, go upstairs and turn to the left. First door."

   I turned the car off, walking up the stairs, opening the door and running up the stairs. "Who the hell are yo-" "Alexs friend!" I said still running up the stairs.

   I opened the door, "Hey Ale- Holy shit what did I walk in on." I said covering my eyes and walking out.

828 words.
Soooooo.