first time meeting II. | maknae line

Start from the beginning

"Did you?"

"Yeah, we went to maths together during our first year of high school"

"Did we really?"

He simply nodded. You suddenly came to the realization that Intak changed a lot since you last had classes together. He used to be the quiet kid in the corner but now he was extremely tall, handsome and a bit more confident. You remembered that he even came to see your mum every once in a while because he needed help with maths and he knew she's a teacher.

"I'll get going now."you stood up from the bench because you didn't want to hold that conversation for too long. You were afraid that you could run out of things to say and make everything awkward, but you were not expecting him to do anything about it.

He grabbed your wrist with his fingers softly touching your skin and suddenly, he was standing in front you.

"I'll walk you home. It's getting late, and we live quite close to each other."he winked and started to walk to the exact opposite direction you were going.

"We're going that way, Intak!"you called, failing to hold in your laugh. You couldn't stay serious around him.

 You couldn't stay serious around him

⁀➷SOUL:

"Have you heard anything about the new kid?"a girl asked her friend, who was some kind of president in your class. She was always loud and she knew everything. No, literally. Every single thing.

Minutes before your first class started, there was a huge chaos in the classroom. Everyone was so excited about the new student and you haven't even heard about this until this morning. You knew who it was since you've met him in the directors office when your teacher brought you there to meet the new student.

You knew how much backlash you're going to get for this but you were the only one in you class who could speak Japanese fluently. That was an actually needed skill since the boy could barely even speak your language.

You two were introduced to eachother but you didn't have a chance to talk to him earlier.

"I heard it's a boy. And that he's Chinese."one of their other friends laughed.

Well no, he wasn't Chinese.

Everyone in your class who was sitting alone, had a reason to it. The class president girl sat in the front row just to be close to the teacher but you...you were there because nobody actually wanted to share the amazing experience of sitting through lessons together with you.

The bell rang and soon after your teacher walked in with Shota, the japanese student. You saw the terror in his eyes as soon as he got closer to the class so you waved and shared a friendly smile with him.