Jungkook
8:00pm

The meeting was done, i shake hands with the CEO with a small smile plastered on my lips..Me and y/n head out of the pearl co. building, "Are we going to that place now??" Y/n tilt her head, a soft smile appeared on my lips..Feeling melted because of her happy and excited smile.

My smile suddenly fade away, after realizing that i am smiling, why do i smile whenever I'm with her? This really can't be.

"Not yet, we're going back home to change another clothes" I said, not even looking at her..."I think, you'll love this place we're going, be patient baby" I said with a quick peck on her cheek, she chuckled..

As i was driving, i can feel a pair of eyes..A sparkling doey beautiful eyes staring at me.

I knew it was y/n, i felt fluttered and annoyed at the same time..I can tell that her eyes were full of love and affection, i can feel her smiling..Which makes my whole world stop for a second.

Her smile somehow felt more than heart warming, all i can feel is my heart..Melting like butter, I can't focus on driving now, "Y/n" I spoke up, "Oh?" She suddenly look away, "Nothing, i forgot what will i tell" She nod with a wide smile.

A few minutes, we're already here in my large black house.."Just dress up like something casual, got it?" I said coldly towards her, she hummed in response..I went up to the room to dress up, a black leather pants, black shirt and a leather jacket, and i grab my hair gel and style my hair into something cool and casual..I tried my best but it kept on loosing from it's place.

"Stupid hair" I mumbled, after a few minutes my hair was finally in it's perfect style, i sighed and look in the mirror..Checking out if i look great, and i realized.

Why do i need to check if i look good in front of y/n if I don't care about her that much.

I let out a eye roll, grabbing my black bucket hat and i went out to the living room..Seeing y/n in a black casual clothes, her eyes still focused on her phone, somehow she's texting someone.

I clear my throat, and see her finally looking at me with a smile..A beautiful smile with her sparkling eyes, "Oh, I didn't saw you there" She stand up, "Let's go" I said coldly, grabbing her hands.

"Why are you cold today? Did someone hurt you or something" She confidently asked me.."It's just, I'm like this sometimes..So just bear with me" But the main reason why I'm cold to her it's because i had a feeling that she is cheating on me.

isn't she just my toy?

Why would i be concerned about that?

"Oh, i understand.. Let's go now I'm really curious on where we're going" She pushed me going towards the ground floor garage, "Let's ride in that motor, i want to feel the fresh air than the cold aircon" She throw the keys on me, i scoffed "As you wish, princess" I said rolling my eyes in a cool way.

"Wear this" I said offering her the black shiny helmet, we both wore the black helmet and then ride in the motor..I was about to go but "Hold on, we might go fast" I warned her with a small grinned, the garage door automatically opened and then we head out of the house.