eight

~Dreams P.O.V~

George: 

The plane landed

Dream:

Okay  go outside and ill pick you up

I'll wear a blue hoodie

George:w

Okay

This is it, my best friend, my crush, is now waiting for me.

~Georges P.O.V~

After I got off the plane and got my stuff, and went outside.

I waited for like 10 minutes when someone hugged me.

"Hi George," It was Dream, when he spoke I could feel myself getting red, "welcome to Florida,"

once Dream let go he grabbed my bags.

"George, we're gonna spend one more day in Florida then we're going to Texas tomorrow," Dream said as we walked to his car.

"How was your flight?" He asked.

"It was hell, to be honest," I yawned, we talked for a bit about the flight I told him about Karen.

"Before the flight, I met this guy named Skeppy, apparently he had just gotten divorced from his husband. Their child Tommy I think was the name was really upset, but I don't know if he was more upset about his parents or that he would be leaving his friend-" I started but Dream cut me off.

"Tubbo?" Dream said looking at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"Was the boy Tommy, was his friend named Tubbo?" Dream said in a somewhat serious tone.

"I think, and his mom was called Puffy," I said.

"George, did Skeppy tell you about where he and Tommy are moving?" Dream put my stuff into the trunk of his car. 

"He said that his sister had gotten arrested and so he was gonna move into the house," I said, there was a brief break in which we got into the car and pulled out.

"Were you told why Skeppys sister was arrested?" Dream asked while focusing on the road.

"No," I said, That was the end of our conversation we didn't talk at all for the rest of the drive to the hotel. 

When we got inside Dream sat on a bed, "You can sleep on the other bed," 

"Awe I was really hoping we could cuddle tonight," I said sarcastically.

"If you want to," Dream replied, we both laughed.

~Dreams P.O.V~

Sometimes I wish people weren't joking, like right now. 

"George you should get some rest, you look really tired," I told my friend.

"Im fine Dream, we should do something," George insisted 

"George lay down," I told him.

"fine," George went over to his bed and lyed down.

Not even 5 minutes later he was already asleep.

Sapnap:

Is George with you?

Dream:

Yeah

Sapnap:

Okay

I should leave you alone then

Dream:

Wait sap

Sapnap:

Yeah?

Dream:

I have a problem

Sapnap:

yeah

Dream:

I think I like have a crush on George.

Sapnap:

Really

Dream:

yeah

Sap ik he doesn't feel the same way

Sapnap:

I think that you should wait till your comfortable then tell him.

also, hows Drista doing.

Dream:

Drista is in a hospital in Texas so when I go back to the house ill get her.

~Georges P.O.V~

All I could see were trees, everywhere just trees.

I went further into the woods, running as fast as I could.

I ran
and I ran
and I ran

Until I couldn't breathe, I sat on a log near to where I was.

I looked up and I saw the sky, I saw a bird flying overhead.

When I looked back down I wasn't in the forest but in a field.

I was laying down in a field, with flowers, a tree with a tire swing, I look behind me, and its the forest but with a path.

I start walking over to the forest. I follow the path and I come to a cottage, with a small cabbage farm, mushrooms. 

I opened the door and saw a young boy a baby girl, and two parents, a mom, and a dad.

"GOD, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE HELPFUL!" The mom yelled.

"Don't yell honey Drista is trying to sleep, and he didn't mess up to much" The dad tried to call her down.

"HE DOESN'T KNOWS ANYTHING I THOUGHT I HAD THOUGHT HIM BETTER," The mom continued to yell.  She grabbed the little boy who was cryings arm.

She was squeezing it a lot, and that made the boy cry a lot harder.

The mom went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle of alcohol and hit the boy with it, he screamed in pain, his face was bleeding.

"I wish you weren't my child Dream,"

I woke up in tears.

Dream wasn't here.

I didn't want to move.

My phone was on the end table I noticed it had been 5 hours so it was now 5 pm.

Sapnap was calling.

"Hello?" I said picking up the phone

"Hi George is Dream with you he won't respond to me?" Sapnap asked.

"no," I said.

~Dreams P.O.V~

It was downpouring and my phone was dead, now all I have to do is get back to the hotel.

I hope George is okay.

After 10 minutes I got back to the hotel, I went to  me and Georges room.

"George im back," I said, he was sitting on his bed.

"Okay, im bored what should we do?" He asked and yawned.

"Well im gonna get some sleep," I said as I lyed down.

________________________________________________________________________________

Im just gonna write more chapters so im not doing my math, because i tried to do math and I fail.

:)

Love you all.

Drink some water and eat some food.

Ask questions and ill try and answer them.