Seven

~Dreams P.O.V~

-Dream gets to his mom's house-

"Hello,"  A police officer says, "who are you?"

"Im Dream, my mom was put into custody yesterday, where is my sister at?" 

"Oh, she is currently at a hospital in Texas right now,"

"Oh that's great, Is it okay if when she's allowed out that she lives with me?"

"I think she will be able to,"

I left the house and went to a hotel near the airport.

~Georges P.O.V~

I have a flight in 5 hours, I'm now making sure that I have everything I will need, I probably need sleep but I can't sleep, I don't wanna call any of them, I would hate to bother them right now.

George:

Sapnap turns out my tickets are taking me to Florida so Dream is gonna take me to your house.

Sapnap:

Okay, Karl and I want to tell you and Dream something when you guys get here

George:

Okay see you

-Time skip- (Because I have nothing to write for the five hours)

I had gotten through security, and I was waiting for my flight 

"Daddy, I don't wanna go," The little boy next to me cried, "I don't wanna leave daddy,"

"Im sorry about him, me and his dad just got a divorce, and I'm moving back to Florida," His dad said.

"Oh it's fine don't worry, Divorce can be hard on children, Im lucky I've never had to worry about it," I said.

"Hi I'm skeppy by the way," He put his hand out for a handshake.

"George," I said and shook his hand.

"So why are you heading to America?" Skeppy asked.

"Im going to see my friend then we're driving to our new house with our other friend," I said.

"Daddy, what about Tubbo, Im never gonna see him again," The little boy cried.

"Tommy, Puffy, and I have decided that we are going to do weekly calls so you and Tubbo can hang out virtually,"

"Were moving into my sister's old house, she was currently arrested so we got the house," Skeppy said.

"Oh wow how long is she gonna be in jail for?" I asked.

"I don't know," Skeppy said, then had to leave because Tommy had to use the restroom. 

Dream:

George

George 

George

George:

What Dream

Dream:

How much longer till your flight

George:

Idk 5 minutes

Dream: 

Okay.

not too much longer after that I boarded the plane. 

I had the middle seat, next to me was a woman who looked like she is a Karen, and a pregnant woman. The woman I'm gonna call Karen had the window seat and the pregnant woman had the seat closest to the isle. 

I was bored so I decided to listen to music, I was browsing my Spotify playlist, and I decided to listen to Taunt by Lovejoy.

about 30 minutes into the flight I already hated it, it was so uncomfortable Karen lived up to the name and was complaining about everything. The pregnant woman fell asleep so she wasn't a problem, but I still have 3 hours left and I was in so much pain.

After what seemed like an eternity the plane landed.

________________________________________________________________________________

George in his going to Flordia arc this chapter.

Love you all, I don't care what other people say your perfect just the way you are, don't ever change something about you so people will like you, just be yourself and you'll have such an easier time making friends who know you for you. Be safe and if you ever need to vent to someone message me. <3