Five

-Sapnaps P.O.V-

Dream was almost here.

"Karl Dream is almost here like only a few minutes away," I opened the door

to my bedroom, where Karl and I had slept.

"Okay," Karl yawned and stretched. He got out of bed and went downstairs.

I opened the door, and there was Dream, I haven't ever seen him. He was tall, I welcomed him in.

I walked upstairs to an empty room, "Here is your room, I already bought, drawers, a bed, and a desk,"

"Thanks, Sap," He walked in and put his fist bag in for the next few minutes he was just bringing in his stuff.

"Karl, I'm going to go to the story do you want anything?" I asked Karl, who I was cuddling.

"Can I just go with you," He looked up at me?

"Sure," I smiled and we got up from our place on the couch.

Once we got in the car I started driving, Karl turned on some music.

-Now playing lemon boy-

I noticed Karl was being quiet so I looked over at him, and he was just looking out the window.

I could watch him for hours, but now I have to watch the road.

"Hey Sapnap," Karl said.

"Yeah," I was still focused on the road.

"I'm going to miss you," Karl mumbled, "and what if long-distance doesn't work,"

"Well I'm going to miss you to my love, and if long-distance doesn't work then we can move in together, in North Carolina," I said, not long after I got a call from, George.

"Hey, what's up?" I picked up.

"Is Dream with you," He sounded panicked.

"Yeah, everything good," I was kinda worried by the sudden call by George.

"Yeah just wanted to make sure he was safe, he hasn't answered my texts or calls,"

"Alright, are you down to join my stream later?" I was planning on doing a fearl boys stream.

"yeah sure," George said we continued to talk for a few minutes then we arrived at the store.

~Dreams P.O.V~

Sapnap and Karl had left to go to the store. I opened a few boxes, I put some of my clothes away, made my bad, and sorted things. My phone had died somewhere in between unpacking, so I had to find my charger and sat my phone on my bed.

I laid down on my bed, closed my eyes, and was breathing slowly. When my phone blew up with notifications.

Goerge:
Dream
Dream
Dream
are you at the house
dream
are you there
dream answer me
HELLO
????
Dream
answer me dream
pissbaby
Dream this isn't funny
dream are you okay
dream
miss call from George
Dream your worrying me
:(
dream
are you okay
did you get lost
dream please answer me
...
Im going to call Sapnap

Dream:
Hi George, I'm at the house, and im okay, sorry I didn't answer you my phone died.

George is typing.

George:
Oh okay
sorry I spammed you I thought you got in an accident

Dream:
lmao

are you going to be on Sapnaps stream later

George:
Yeah

Dream:
okay ttyl

George:
yeah

Dream:
I love you, George. :)

George:
Love you to Dream:)

He said it, he said I love you. Too bad, it was only a joke. If only it wasn't just a joke.

________________________________________________________________________________

Drink some water, eat some food, and get some sleep. have a great day/night. <3