Three

-Dreams P.O.V-

I just lied in my bed, thinking about leaving. I would be leaving my mom finally, but I would also be leaving Drista. I would be living with my best friends but at what cost, Drista isn't safe here, I would be safe but for me to be safe I would have to hurt Drista. 

I can't leave.

But I have to-it's what's best for me.

It's not about you, it's about Drista.

You promised him

are you going to break the promise.

I have to.

No, I don't have to.

"Dream are you okay?"I looked at my door to see Drista standing there.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said, I felt bad that I wanted to leave her here, I broke out into a soft sob.

"Hey it's okay I'll be fine," She spoke to me now rubbing my back.

"How did  you know?" I asked when I was able to speak.

"You were mumbling," She smiled.

"I can't leave you, God knows what she will do," I said.

"Dream listen to me, I will be fine," She assured me, "Leave and don't come back no matter what,"

"I can't leave you," I looked at her.

"Please Dream just leave and don't turn around," She looked down.

"I'm leaving tomorrow," I looked at her and gave a small smile.

"DRISTA dinners ready!!," Mom called, "AND DREAM DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT EATING YOU FUCKIIN RAT,"

I gave Drista a hug and she left.

I know I said tomorrow but why not just drive there now. Then why did I buy a ticket?

It's fine.

-Dristas P.O.V-

"Your brother is such a fuckin dick, thinking he can just leave," Mom scolded 

I just looked down at my food.

God, I hope he already left even though I didn't say goodbye.

we will see each other again.

we have to.

unless.

________________________________________________________________________________

Short Chapter but it's a good one for the story.

remember to eat something, drink water, get some sleep, and take care of yourself.

-Author.