The Desert Painting of The Pyramid

They seemed to arrive in what seems like a desert island in the sky. Joel then says, "whoa this is something." Crono then says, "yeah totally different then ice mountain." Raphael then kneels down and feels the sand. Raphael then says, "so this the power of Lynne the Painter amazing." Crono then says, "so Sophia find them yet." Sophia then says, "yes it seems who here has already trying to escape the exit here is in the Pyramid over there in the tomb of the king." Joel then says, "let's get going then shall we."

They then start to walk to then Pyramid. But as they get close a giant scorpion tail comes out and stings Crono in the stomach. Crono then says, "crap..." Joel then slashes his tail off with his katana sword. Crono knowtest that the scorpion has stung right threw his suit and poisoned him Crono then tries to use his pure flame but it seems not to cure the toxic in him. Crono then says, "Great week I'm having..." Crono then passes out from it. Raphael then says, "dang it." Joel then says, "Miss Raphael guard him I'll take care of this one." The Scorpion then comes out of the sand it had a giant metal like body and it had two more stinger. Joel then says, "what weird creature." Sophia then says, "be careful captain that a Hydra Scorpion there meaner then any creature." Joel then says, "I see well I have no choice then well I think you could keep this a secret from Crono and the others you two." Raphael then says, "what that." Joel then stabs his Katana to the ground and goes to his wrist and twist a nob and the torso part get stretchy he takes his cape off and toss it and take the top of his suit to his waist and ties the sleeves. Raphael then sees on Joel's back what looks like angel wings tattoo on his back. Raphael then says, "what." then Angel wings then comes out of his back and he starts flying around the scorpion at a fast right. Joel then grabs his sword off the ground and flies around it and cuts the other two stingers off. Joel then drops down on the scorpion head and stabs it there killing the beast. Joel then retracts his wings back in the tattoo and jumps off the head. Raphael then says, "so your an Angel Joel." Joel then says, "well Half Angel my mother was a human and my father was an Angel you should already know he is since he your older brother." Raphael then says, "your Gabriel's son." Joel then says, "yes let's go somewhere else were it safe." They then head to the pyramid entrance and put Crono down. Sophia then says, "I already gave him a anti venom serum it should be a bit." Raphael then says, "so why hid this from us Joel." Joel then says, "well I wasn't suppose to tell anyone who I was it was part of my mission Joel Flynn isn't even my real name it was giving tome by my adoptive family my real name is Jophiel or it was." Raphael then says, "what was this mission." Joel then says, "I was supposed to kill Crono Zunder." Raphael then says, "so my father knew of Crono." Joel then says, "yes but he didn't who he was when he was born but knew what area he was born in." Raphael then says, "so why did you disobey." Joel then says, "well..."