I kissed him, still with the salty taste of his precum on my tongue, and he bit my lower lip with an animalistic groan. I grinned widely, triumphantly, and pulled back, holding up my index finger as I whispered, "Wait here.."

He tried to hold me back for a few seconds, but let me go when I giggled, and I walked into my bedroom, leaving him on the couch to think about what I was going to do. When I was out of sight, I took a deep breath, then two, before pushing my jeans and underwear down my thighs and stepping out of them. I grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube from my nightstand, checked the date on the foil packet, and took another deep breath before I walked back out, butt naked.

I bit my lip as I approached him, his hungry eyes making me want to forget all about the things I went to get, but I handed him the foil pack and sat the bottle on the table. He didn't waste even a second before his cock was covered in rubber, and his scarred eyebrow challenged me after he glanced at the lube.

I decided to compliment him. "There's no way that's gonna fit without some help," I told him, which he very clearly liked to hear.

His member twitched, and I picked up the bottle and straddled his thighs. As I pumped a few drops onto him, one of his hands made its way between my legs, and he breathed out a curse word when he felt how ready I was. "You sure you're gonna need that help?" he asked teasingly, chuckling as I moaned at his fingers' movements, and I put the bottle down next to us. I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away, lifting myself up as his hands went around my waist to help me. I put my hand around him, guiding him towards my wet opening before both of us let me back down slowly.

My head fell back, my hands went to his chest for support, and I moaned breathlessly already as he slowly slid further into me. It hurt, but when there was no more room inside me for his size, I breathed out, and the pain stopped. I looked up at him to see his concerned face, biting my lip with a small smile, before putting my arms around his neck. My lips met with his as I lifted myself up, moving slowly on top of him as I got used to him.

Soon enough we were both panting and sweating, my thighs ached from the quick movements, and Helix met me each time with a thrust of his own, making me practically scream with pleasure as he hit the right spot— every time. His hand went up to my neck, pulling my head down to place a hard kiss on my lips, before he lifted me up and pushed me down on my back next to him, fighting me for dominance.

He got up to his knees, lifting my legs up over his shoulders as he pushed himself into me again, starting a new tempo of hard, deep thrusts, making my body tremble in the best way possible. I had to hold onto the coffee table and the back of the couch as he kept going, leaning over me kissing my breasts and the space between them as I let out high-pitched moans complimenting his deep groans in the most sensual way.

I let myself go, giving in to my lust and my instincts as I let him take control and push me over the edge. My moans turned more intense as he pushed my legs further, meeting my lips in a passionate kiss— probably to dampen the volume of my ecstasy. As my insides cramped in pure bliss, I felt him stiffen and pump into me in a more staccato way, groaning into my mouth like an animal.

-

"You're trouble, you know that?" he said as his fingers slowly ran through my hair. Even though it sounded like a question, it was more of a statement.

I chuckled and moved to lean on my elbows, looking at him with one hand behind his head, the other still in my hair, and his signature smirk giving his face the oh-so hot coat of boyish excitement as he looked at me. I asked, "What do you mean?"

He shrugged with one shoulder. "Jesse told me you used to party hard, had a lot of boyfriends and was pretty hard to keep in check," he explained, still looking at me, "so I'm pretty sure I've got my work cut out for me to keep you."

I furrowed my brows, thinking about his words a few times before opening my mouth to question him again. "Which means...?"

"Which means," he replied with a chuckle, "you're driving me nuts, and I like it. I want to work to keep you, I want to show you that I'm worth your time— that I'm not the scary gang-member your mom thinks I am."

My jaw dropped. That was definitely not what I expected him to say, and I had no idea what to reply, which was probably obvious when he continued, "Jesse told me what she said. Thank you for believing in me, Olivia. Truly."

I looked down and started fidgeting with a lock of my purple hair as I swallowed. "No need to thank me," I said, looking up at him, "you never gave me a reason not to."

His hand ran down my head. He was still smiling when I laid my head down onto his chest, feeling absolutely exhausted— and definitely satisfied. I put my arm over his stomach, holding onto him like I was afraid he was going to leave. I didn't think he would, but it eased my mind to think he wouldn't if I held on.

He placed a kiss on the top of my head. "So," he said, clearing his throat a little, "I told you my story... can I hear yours?"

I stiffened, my blood going cold at the bold question.

"What story?" I asked, acting oblivious.

"Why were you and Jesse tied together that night, for instance? Why has he disappeared for days with you, and not had a good reason?" His gentle voice made me want to tell, but I was too fond of the moment. "I could see from far away you had something heavy weighing you down, but I'm not gonna push for it."

That last part made butterflies come back into my stomach. He wasn't gonna push for it.

I moved my hand so I could lean my chin on it on his chest, and look into his eyes. He looked at me, his thumb caressing my cheek with a kindness I thought only existed in fictional men, and I sighed. "Next time?" I offered, arching my brows in a hopeful manner.

His lips twitched upwards. "There will be a next time?" he asked back, arching his scarred brow in that challenging way— making my knees turn soft. "Even though you know what happened?"

I nodded. "I'd like that," I admitted, swallowing another large lump of anxiety as I said, "Then you can decide if you want to run or not."