12:00 anniversary!

"Annyeonnghaseyo!! Naeun - imnida, Im your tonight's host for today's tv live!, Tonight, we will be interviewing, celebrating with one of our favorite girl group, 12:00!!!" The host announced.

"Now, lets welcome them!" She said.

CL comes in, "annyeonnghaseyo!" She said

Then, yumi comes in, "annyeonnghaseyo!" She said

Hana, comes in, "annyeonnghaseyo" she said.

And then, Celine comes in.

While the others are wearing a dress

"Annyeonnghaseyo!" She said while going at the middle.

"What time is it?" Celine asks.

"Annyeonnghaseyo, 12:00 - imnida!!" They said.

"Wow, I can't believe this, all of you 5 are so stunning, as always" the host compliments them all, while all of them are sitting.

"So, how are you all doing?" The host asks.

They all answer with a "were doing great".

"So, how's the feeling of being, being a part of this group? hana?" the host said.

The host asks since, hana debuted with them after a year of them debuting, if that makes sense.

"Well, I'm absolutely thankful for this great opportunity, where I can see that my dream came true, i-it just happened, I'm really greatful for my members, they're like my family now, yeah" she said

"Wow, so, today, it's 12:00's anniversary!, Here is what we will do, I will be giving you all a paper and a pen and you will all write your message for your fans!" The host said while they agree

The host gives them a paper and a pen each.

After commercial, "so, who wants to go first?" The host said.

"Celine" they all said.

"Wow, okay" she said while they laugh

"Hello, midnights, I want to thank you all for supporting us, and  loving us, I know you all spend your time, money for us (like some merch), I'm thankful for you all being here for us every single second, thank you for loving us, I hope we will meet soon, we love you, all" she said and after reading, her eyes are filled with water, she looked at the other members seeing them crying, except for CL and hana that is smiling.