unboxing!

CRINGE warning
____________________________________

"hello, its celine, and im here to unbox my lightstick! well, i have no content and my handsome, sexy, perfect manager said that i will make a video about this lightstick, so lets get started!" she said.

''yah!" her manager yells
"give it to me please" she said.

the staff hands the lightstick to her.

"ooooo, wow, its actually good!"she said.

"ok so, here we have the lightstick! and thats all thank you for watching the video!" she said.

"joke, we have here the white box, if you see it has a thing says 'official lightstick' and my name on it.

i know what i put in here, so if you see, it has white stripes at the surface and if you will look at the bottom of the box it has my hand writting, and in the top of the box we have a hint."

she opens the box.

"here we have photo cards! it has my signature,  we have three photo cardue, and here we have a small bag for the lightstick or what eva" she said.

she puts the lightstick out.

"ok, so here is the lightstick, its pretty, it has dovies on it, and it has beeds thingy inside,  if you press the bottome part, it will get longer, lets try!" she said as she stands up and press the bottom part.

it gets long and at the top is the marble.

"its good laugh out loud" she said sarcasm.

"ok, so now lets continue"she said and put the light stick shorter.

she sits and continues

"we have inside the box her the instruction, it has a hint, so..can i tell them where it is?" she asked her manager

her manager said sure.

"it is at the bottom part" she said and focus th instructions to the camera like a proffesional vlogger.

"there, and the hint is...it is actually not a hint, it tells u where it is but its tiny, it says, take a look at the bottom" she said.

she took the styro off and saw a lip cosmetic.

"here! there it is! i made my bussiness for fun and i dont know why it became famous, the shop is 'PARK' and yeah, the tint of it is mild, and... HAHAHA i dont know why i called it 'blush mush blush' HAHAHA it doesnt make any sense but, anyways, thats all thank so much dovies! i hope you all enjoy this video!bye!!" she said.

____________________________________
drop some requests! bye!

this is cringe