play

""ticktock on the clock, what time is it? hello we are 12:00" they all said at the same time.

"Welcome back for another video of 12:00!" Yumi said.

"It's currently 12:00 pm here in south korea" celine said.

"For today's challenge, 3 members will be picking a paper inside the bowl, and that will be your partner" the staff said.

They all agreed, and picked a paper inside, and open it at the same time.

"I got, yumi" hyuna said, "I got, hana" CL said, "and I got myself, which means I don't have a partner" celine said, and the editor puts a tear at her face.

"The challenge is, you all will be making a cake in 12 minutes, who ever wins, will get a meal, and who loses, will have a punishment, the third place will have the punishment" the staff said.

They all went to their tables where the ingredients is.

They started cooking.

After 12 minutes, they stopped what they are doing.

Hyuna and yumi made it in time, and cl and hana didn't finished decorating, and celine is still waiting for the cake batter to be cooked.

"Uhh" celine said.

"Okay so, we will check who has the best cake" the staff said, and start rating the cakes.

Hyuna & yumi - 8/10

CL & hana - 6/10

Celine - 3.1/10

"And celine gets to do the punishment" the staff announced.

"What is it" celine said.

"Wear a bunny costume, and go to BTS where they are filming" the staff said.

If you are wondering why, bts is filming a video, where there is a challenge and they will pick what their surprise is, and they picked the bunny, and not the other option which is a cow.

This is what she looks like

They assist celine where bts is.

She went in and saw the boys with blindfold on

They took it off and saw celine they all laughed and hugged her, while celine gave them their price, which is food, she gave jungkook a carrot too.