Sherlohn

Today,John wasn't going to be home. Like lots of people , John  must go to work and he hates leaving Sherlock alone. He could set the flat on fire, explode  fruits everywhere in the kitchen  or even worse, to ruin  the fabric of John's jumpers.

    ,,What are you thinking about?"

    ,, I am afraid you will do something dangerous , if I'm not home." During these years spent together, John understood that lying to Sherlock was useless.

      ,, John, do you trust me?"

      ,,With my life."

      ,,Then , trust me, I won't do anything to put my life in danger while you will be gone. After all, I am not a child."

       ,, Yes ,you are. A very tall child."

        ,, That's not  true! You can count on me!"

        ,, Pinky promise?"

        ,, Pinky promise." said Sherlock with a stern face. Pinky promises are a very serious thing and Sherlock didn't think that John will want so  much from him.    

       ,, Okay. I am going to work . I will probably be back around 4." And with that, John left 221B Baker Street.

        As John left  Sherlock opened John's laptop and logged on his account.  And started writing  about different types of ash. Not lots of people were interested in his blog tho, just the smart ones (as Sherlock wanted to believe) .
            Sherlock received a massage. It  was a link from an anonymous person with the  massage  ,,Hope you like it!"
      He  opened the  link and was surprised what he found. It was a picture of John and Sherlock , just a few inches apart.  They never were so close.He clicked on it. It was a story. A story about Johnlock. What was a Johnlock? An animal? A place? A person? Food? 

        Sherlock started reading, it was a story about how he and John fall in love for eachother. Oh, that was a Johnlock.

      John+Sherlock=Johnlock

     But why John's name was first? He was taller. Sherlohn. Yeah, that sounds pretty good.

        Sherlock finished the story, and started another one.  Soon enough , he became obbsesed. He spent  every night, reading fanfictions. When John asked him, what he was reading he said he read about a caterpiller who can do different strange things.
       He read so much, that he couldn't find stories he didnt already and that was frustating as hell.

       He had a brilliant idea. He was gonna write some good fanfic, and today was a perfect time to do it because John wasn't home. He was at a date and he will probably come late.
       He opened John's laptop and started writing. It won't be about Johnlock, it will be a Sherlohn fanfic. Because Sherlohn is better than Johnlock ( A/N no,it isn't).

 John's POV

      The date went awful. I knew something was wrong , but I didn't think she was married. A guy came to our table and asked me what we were doing and I said we were at a date. And then he told me he was her husband. It was absolutly embarrassing.

     When I entered in the flat, Sherlock was on my laptop, writing. I don't think he noticed me  and I slowly went behind the sofa, where he was writing. He didn't saw me there. At first, I didn't wanted to invade his privacy, but after i became curious. 
      I started reading:
    ,,John and Sherlock slowly leaned in until they were kissing, John tangled his hands in Sherlock's hair and Sherlock put both hands around John's waist ,pulling him close. It felt like fireworks. Sherlock always wanted to do that ,but was too scared. He was always thinking about John's lips..."

      And John realized. Sherlock wrote about a kiss between them.  Sherlock actually likes him back. Maybe, they will even  kiss once.

    John fake coughed to make Sherlock observe his presence. Sherlock jumped from the sofa and closed John's laptop.
He blushed and looked nervous. He looked scared. John never saw Sherlock scared, even if he had a gun pointed at him, he NEVER looked scared.

   ,,Did you... Did you read anything?" Sherlock couldn't look at John. He was so embarrassed. Maybe John will be mad about it, and he will want to leave Sherlock.

  ,, Yes, i actually read. Did you mean it?"

   ,, Mean what?"

    ,, The lips thing. The kiss thing. The love thing. Everything."

      ,,..."

      ,,Sherlock"

     ,,Maybe..."

 ,, Wow! The great Sherlock Holmes is in love. Come on, Sherl. Don't look at me like that. I am in love with you too. In fact, I love you."

     ,, Love you too!"  

    They shared a  kiss and cuddled until Sherlock's phone disrupted them.

    ,, What do you want,Lastrade? Yes... Yes. Ok , will be there soon. C'mon John, we have a case."

    ,, Ok, let's go"

  ,, Waaait,Jaaawn.  I can't find my coat. Where did you put my coat ?"

    ,, C'mon, Sherl. Let's go to the crime scene."

    ,, No, I want my coat."

   ,,Why?"

   ,, Because I want to seduce you."

   ,, Oh my God, why do I love you?"

   ,, Because I wear my coat."

    Sherlock found his coat and let's just say that they had a happy life until the Reichenbach Fall.