Nobody gets left behind

Third POV 

      It was late in the morning. John and Sherlock  were on the sofa ,cuddling. They  were a  couple for three weeks, 5 days,  14 hours and 37 minutes, as Sherlock constantly remembered  to John. Every second spent  together was absolutly lovely.
      They cuddled , shared kisses and sometimes they even  complemented eachother for no reason. John was the cheesy one,like really really cheesy.    He always said how beautifull Sherlock is or that he is the luckiest man in the whole world.
    They have known eachother for more than 7 years , and John never failed to surprise him.

      This love thing is not familiar to Sherlock.  He is  still new at this ,but he can say for sure that Mycroft was completly wrong, love is a beautifull sentiment.

     His thoughts were rudely intrerupted by John's soft voice.

      ,, Yesterday, Clara told me  Harry is sick.  I think I'm gonna visit her this weekend to see how she's feeling. I hope you won't set the flat on fire when I'm away."

       ,, Are you gonna leave me here alone? Without my Watson?"

       ,, ...Yes. Only two days , and then i will be back and we will do anything you want."

      ,, But Jaaawn, I wanna go with you!"

      ,, I said no , Sherlock."

      ,, John,Ohana means family, nobody gets left behind or forgotten. " And with that, and Sherlock's puppy eyes , John couldn't resist. He almost shed a tear when he heard what his boyfriend said.

      ,, Oh, come here, you idiot!" John  put his hands on Sherlock's waist, and put him into a  crushing hug  .

        The next day John and Sherlock jumped into a cab. It's going to be a very long trip.