Random shot - Without you 👨‍🦰💔👩‍🦰 4

Start from the beginning

Bani's eyes widened.

V: After her delivery, she came back. I helped her to admit her child in a hospital for treatment.

Bani wiped her tears. She moved towards Veer.

V: I am his guardian. We were going to hospital for his treatments and other things. Her father doesn't know about her child. She doesn't want to inform anyone.

Bani stand behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Veer looked at her face.

B: I am sorry Veer... Why didn't you tell me this before.. ?

V: When our family life started to break, she told me to reveal all the truth to you. But I rejected it. And it leads to our divorce.

B: Not only this Veer.. Why did you start ignoring me?

V: Bani, due to my heavy workload.. I couldn't pay attention in our family life.. Sorry....Sorry... 1000 times sorry....

B: Your ignorance made me sad, I don't know how many times i thought to kill myself..

Veer looked at Bani with guilt and fear.

B: And what about that packet....

V: I don't know about it Bani, how it came to my pocket.. Bani I had sex with you only.. There was no anyother girl in my life.. And will not be... On that day I went to Hotel Royale to meet my friends. We had a small get together their. I think from there I took it without knowing..

Bani hugged him. Veer reciprocated the hug.

V: Bani don't cry... Its my fault.

B: Mine too...

V: No Bani... Its my fault, I hadn't inform you anything....

Bani broke the hug. She wiped her tears and moved towards the sofa.

V: I know Bani, you can't live with a rapist.. I admit it, i raped you, but I was not in my sense..

Bani gets a call. Its from her father. Bani picked it. But its in speaker.

B: Hello.. Dad..

BF: Bani, a good news..

B: What?

BF: You will get divorce within two days. Advocate told to come day after tomorrow..

Veer and Bani looked at each other with widened eyes.

BF: Hello... Bani.. Beta..

B: Haan Dad..

BF: Where are you now?

B: I am in... I am in my friend Mayuri's house.

BF: Ohk... Advocate will inform Veer about this.. You don't have to call him... Ok Bye...

B: Bye Dad..

Bani took her bag and moved a step to go.

V: Bani?

B: Bye Veeer....

Bani left there.

Next day..

Bani is lying on the bed. She is weak. She is exhausted because of continuous vomiting. Her body and her mind is weak now.

Evening.

Bani called her friend Mayuri. She informed about her weakness to Mayuri.

M: Bani.. Is your period dates correct?

Bani thinks for a while and said no..

M: Bani I think...

B: No Mayuri.... No..