•2•

•××|WARNING|×ו

Idk if you really care, but I'm putting this out there for people who are sensitive to gore.

Btw, for people who listen to music while reading, almost all of the Melanie Martinez songs fit with this book. Which is where I got the title because I was like "Hm, this sounds like this book."

But High School Sweethearts as a book title is pretty badass so like 🤷‍♀️

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Great... Fucking great..." Hoseok said while chuckling. He looked through his bag while hitting his head onto the wall.

"I fucking don't have no more fucking snacks..." Hoseok said.

"Well, you have money. Go buy some." Jimin said.

"Well, you have money. Go buy some. Fuck off you fucking idiot." Hoseok growled while throwing his bag at his own bed.

"Just saying, the gas stations are open." Jimin said.

"Oh yeah... Did you fucking forget moron... We're in a mental hospital." Hoseok said.

"We're going to be released in 2 days since we're all 17." Jimin said.

"Yeah, but we're going to be put into high school... Have you've learned anything about high school from PD nim? It's literally a waste of time." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, but wanna know what's more of a waste of time? Being a savior to people who don't know shit about us... It's rather best if we actually try to blend in." Jimin said.

"I can't stand people... I can't even stand the rest of you." Hoseok said while slamming himself on the bed. Jimin looked at him with concerned eyes as he sat at his own bed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook, you need to eat." Taehyung said while stuffing Jungkook's mouth with a whole loaf of bread. Jungkook's eyes widened as he cried for Taehyung to stop. RM ate with them at the same table that was on the ground. They all ate while sitting on the ground.

Jungkook took a bite of the bread and grabbed it from Taehyung's hand while shouting.

"I'm not 4 anymore hyung! I can feed myself!" Jungkook growled.

Taehyung's eyes widened a little in disbelief. He then looked back down at his plate with hurt eyes, knowing Jungkook was right.

"Please don't act like that when we get out of here, people might think we're more than brothers." Jungkook said.

"Don't talk to your hyungs like that. Just because you're 15, doesn't mean you're actually grown. Do you know how long Tae and I had to beg for the mental hospital to release you with us just because you're two years younger than all of us?" RM asked.