Chapter 1

Argh that being pissed me off. It did give me another chance but why did it have to be such an ass at the end?!? Wait I shouldn't be disrespectful they might be even more of a bastard. Hahaha I'm only joking. (Plz don't take the gifts away.)

Anyways I should focus on the most important thing. Where in the fuck am I? Everything's black, I swear to fuck if they put me in a newborns body I'm gonna be pissed. I'm gonna have to learn how to walk, probably talk and act all innocent. Hopefully I'm ignored for the most part.

What's even worse though is I lost everyone else I cared about, I lost things that were important to me, people important to me. I can't just leave them mourning when I'm still alive. I don't know how I'd be able to get back, will I even want to go back? By the time it takes to get back will it even be worth it anymore?Will I be able to say what I need to say? Will I even have to go back? If this is a cliche reincarnation story this is a magic world. I already know it is because of the books in that beings office. That could probably help a lot but still.

I can't replace the people I lost, I can't have a new "family" I just won't be able to do it. This is too complicated. Fuck, okay. Let's take my mind off of this, maybe I'll be gorgeous this life. I wasn't bad my last life, but I never fell in love or really did anything romantic. Maybe I'll be overpowered! I would love that, I wouldn't have to worry about anything except corruption and even then it wouldn't matter. Who can they kill that would hurt me?? There's no one in this life I love and if I was overpowered I could protect myself. Even if I did find people I cared about if I was OP I could protect them as well. Although I hope that I don't find many people to care about. I can't deal with anything more. I might just burn the entire world to the ground this time.

Damn I'm already tired, although like always I can't go to sleep. I wonder if I'll be an insomniac like I was in my past life. Lord this is so boring, I'm tired but there's no chance to sleep and I can't even do anything. I can't read or draw or listen to music I'm stuck with my thoughts. THIS IS WHY I HATE CHILDREN AND BEING A CHILD. I can't do anything that I want, hopefully even if I can't be an ignored toddler I can be an ignored infant. Please. All I ask is freedom in this life. That last life was controlled, and another 17 years of that would be undesirable, for everyone. I had to die a couple months before my 18th birthday, so another 17 years of horrid-ness could completely destroy me even more.

The only thing I can do right now though is rest, I'm still probably an infant. I can't gather information. I hate this.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
3-Months of routine and boringness later
}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

I CAN FINALLY SEE, things are still pretty blurry but I'm kind of used to it. It's a lot better then complete blindness, and in my past life I already wore glasses so I was used to partial blindness without them. Plus I can hear too. I'm basically ready to start gathering info! Except I can't understand what they're saying. I was hoping I would be one of those OP protagonists that could understand the language immediately after birth, or one of the lucky ones born in a place with their language. Hopefully I'm born with accelerated knowledge. But that b-nevermind. Yes hopefully I am born with accelerated knowledge.

It seems as though I've been born as some sort of nobel, the house is ginormous. I used to think a two story with a basement was huge. But this is at least two of those, we have a huge winding staircases with marble floors and probably glass chandeliers (I can't see to the ceiling yet) and my room, along with my closet is the size of my old house. Everything seems fancy but also kind of old? I was never into history or design so I'm unsure of what period the house is styled in but it is certainly not anything I'm used too.

Luckily, I have yet to meet my parents, and my maid doesn't seem particularly interested in me although she does her job well enough. I've also figured out that I'M STILL A GIRL! So everything is going better. But I still have to wait for tutors to learn magic, their language and swordsmanship. That adds another problem though because I can't ask for tutors. I can't risk my parents or anyone else developing an interest in me. If I ask for tutors too early and become successful to fast they might actually start paying attention to me. Swordsmanship especially because our world isn't modern and sexism still exists. I'll have to figure out a way to get a tutor, I was always terrible at manipulation so this will be fun. Maybe I'll just start training and studying secretly (hopefully their knowledge is still outdated and I don't have to learn anything new. Plus if that's the case I can make a pretty penny off of what I learned in my last life)

But I still have to wait a couple years and get the boring stuff over with sadly. Speaking of stuff I have to do I just remembered Master got another God to give me info? It's been three months already why haven't I gotten any notice of that???

^System Notification
^Open ^Ignore

Oh my god *internal face palm*
I could've been doing this the entire time I've been sitting here bored, this screen thingy would've shown up in the darkness. I wonder if it has games? Let's focus on the important stuff first though.

^User has opened STATUS^
Name: Lyssa Mara
Hidden: (Formerly known as Olivia Wilson)
Age:3 months
Hidden: (18 years)
Gender: Female
LVL:3
HEALTH:93
INT:6
LUCK:3
STRENGTH:2
CHARISMA:4
Skills:
(Blessing of the god of ———)(passive)
^Open for more info
SEWING: 5
COOKING:9
CLEANING:8
HTH COMBAT:9
PAIN RESISTANCE:7
PIANO:6
Spells:
Berserk mode
^Open for more info

When I opened the option for more info it said;
The Blessing of the God of ——— gives the user the ability to open everyone's status that isn't under LVL:100
Allows user to see intentions of people under LVL:100
Gives user powers under the God of ——— domain

Berserk mode allows the user to push their limits and become five times stronger with the price of their control.
Requirements: Rage meter must be at least 3/4 full

For a baby my stats are mostly normal, although it seems my skills from my past life transferred. I guess I had my birthday too, I wonder how everyone is doing without me. I can't think about that.

What pisses me off about these my stats is my blessing just tells me I get the powers of Master Lyrs domain but the problem is I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE THE GOD OF!!! How can I fully utilize my most important powers if I still can't understand what it fully entails. IT TELLS ME HOW TO SPOT ENEMIES BUT NOT THE TYPE OF POWER I HAVE THAT I NEED TO STUDY TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THOSE ENEMIES!!! I hate this.

But I'm still not done, I have to find the story.

^System Notification
^Open ^Ignore

This isn't the great system but at least it's fast.

^User has opened STORY MODE^