"What are you doing? Did you pack everything? Our flight is at 4:30 early morning."

"I packed and we are so excited to see New York. I made a list of places to visit." She started listing out all the tourist spots in New York and I smiled at her enthusiasm.

"I will show you the real New York, not a tourist one," I told her and she hummed her response.

"How was your day?" She asked me

"Busy! I can't spend the whole day with you and Amar tomorrow. I have some work to do at the New York branch. I will drop you at my house and then meet you for lunch." I told her feeling bad that I had some work to do leaving the love of my life all alone.

"It's okay, Amar and me will catch up on some sightseeing. I would love to go to Central Park."

We talked for an hour, she updated me about her hospital work and all things about Amar lying on my bed.

This is how my life has been, I talk to her every day after coming back and eat dinner, and some days if she is home I will just go there.

I woke up got ready and picked up Divya and Amar who is sleeping, We got into my dad's plane. After landing in New York my driver met us at the runway and drove us back home.

Divya and Amar were sleeping soundly on the plane, so picked up both of them one after the other and placed them in my car and then on the bed and left to the office to complete all the work before they woke up.

After finishing my work by 10, I reached my home, the place where my mother and I used to live with my father.

After my father remarried I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted my mother to be the only woman in this house. So I asked my father moved away with his family to another house.

It was filled with laughter resonating through the house after a really long time and the smiles belonged to Divya and Amar who are talking to Linda. Her laughter is something I would listen to every second and never be bored. I wish I could return home to the same sounds every day of my life.

"Drew, You are back!"Linda said as soon as she saw me walking into the kitchen.

Linda is the caretaker of this house, she has been with my family ever since I remember. I went in and hugged her. She is like a mother to me, she took care of me better than my father ever could.

"I see you've met each other," I said looking at Divya, Amar, and Linda.

"We did, Sit and join them. I made your favorite breakfast sandwich with a cinnamon roll." Linda said and walked away into the kitchen.

We all ate breakfast together, I gave them a house tour, and then we went out to Central Park skating Rink, We had so much. But, we had to be back home by 1 as Divya had to get ready.

I bought Divya a big ball gown for the event, she is the host's date. She is gonna be the highlight of my evening. I wish my mom met her.

I'm so excited to look at her in the dress. I even arranged stylist to get her ready. I hope everything goes great tonight.

After dropping Divya at my home, I went to my father's house to meet Hannah and Madeline to check up on them because I know my father won't be there at this time being busy with the event. Hannah was really excited, she wanted to meet Amar and the kids so I told Madeline to drop her off with Linda for the night.

I drove back home took a quick shower, changed into my plaid suit and pants, and sat on the couch waiting for Divya to come down looking into my phone, and completing some documents related to the merger with Elite.