❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁

Start from the beginning

Katari: Why were you at DeVante's house yesterday girl? What were you doing there?

Solana: I was doing pizza deliveries because I was seriously behind on bills and I had to look after my daughter Ezinné.

Katari had known she had a daughter already but not Jordan Francis.

Jordan Francis: Whoa—- you're behind on bills and you have a daughter? Solana, why didn't you tell me? Most especially about the bills thing.

She didn't even know why she hadn't told him, it just didn't really cross her mind like that she had guessed.

Solana: I didn't want to place any burden on you, Jordan Francis. I didn't want to bother you with my problems.

Then what was she doing now?

Jordan Francis: You wouldn't have placed any burden on me, what are you talking about? If anything I believe the second rule for our break after don't be intimate with the opposite gender, which you've already broken, is that if we ever need help then we should tell the other person ASAP.

Solana didn't know what to say, she had just apologised for being intimate with DeVante.

Now Jordan Francis couldn't have helped but wonder if this was the first time this had happened.

Not in a jealous way or anything.

He was just curious.

The easier it was for Solana to be intimate with someone else even though she was married... then the more Jordan Francis didn't really see the point of this break.

Solana: If you want the truth I've only been intimate with DeVante. We were almost intimate once but we weren't until yesterday. Jordan Francis, I'm so sorry.

He didn't reply, and now Katari was fretting over him... what was he going to say next?

Jordan Francis: It's obvious we want different things, Solana. I mean, if you initiated the break and you can't even stick by your own rules then what's the point? You get where I'm coming from?

Solana: So what are you saying?

Katari had figured what he was saying but she didn't want to jump to conclusions so she didn't say anything.

Jordan Francis: I'm sorry things had to be like this but I really think we should divorce.

She knew it.

She wondered what Solana was going to say though.

Solana: Actually I've been thinking that way too, I was just too scared to tell you.

Jordan Francis: So it's unanimously agreed that we should divorce then?

She nodded.

Jordan Francis: Okay. In that case I'll have the divorce papers signed as soon as possible and hopefully you can do the same thing.