"Don't be, baby."

"You ain't got nothing to be sorry for."

"Just get out your head and stop stressing yourself." Was all he said and I nodded, realizing me being in my head was doing no good.

This was all too much and I was glad it was finally over and talked about.

Saying nothing else, he licked his lips before he bent down again and placed a soft kiss onto my lips. He then back me into the bed as I fell flat onto my back, looking up at him as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I didn't protest it anymore as he looked into my eyes with sternness, pulling my sweatpants off of me.

He wasted no time pushing my panties to the side and diving in to eat me. His tongue circled my clit over and over as I laid there in pleasure, moaning quietly while he held my waist down onto the bed.

"Sé que me odiarás cuando escuches la verdad pero no me importa lo que nadie diga."

"I love you, baby." He assured, spelling his name with his tongue now against my Girl.

Making me go crazy.

"I love you more, Gi." I whined out quietly, feeling myself reach my peak.

"Fucck."

-

2am

"Babygirl." I heard Gio's voice, awaking me from my sleep.

My eyes slowly pop opened as I looked up, seeing him standing in front of me, fully dressed. 

"I'm gon' see you in the morning, aight?" He went on saying and I furrowed my eyebrows, sitting up a bit.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm bout' to go back to the crib and get my hygiene together, you know I don't like feeling sticky." He admitted to me and I nodded slowly.

I knew he was telling the truth about the sticky part but it was 2 in the morning and he could shower here, so I'm sure that wasn't all.

"Plus I'm bout' to go see what my brothers on.." He trailed off, telling the full truth, considering he saw the knowing look on my face.

"Fine." Was all I said, letting him go as I laid back down.

"But if I hear something.." I trailed off and he shook it off nonchalantly like he usually does.

There was nothing but trouble outside at 2 in the morning and that's all that his brothers were.

He loved being around that though. This wasn't enough.

"Don't start that shit, bro."

"I ain't on shit. I'm just tryn' make sure they're not either."

"Whatever." I waved him off, not even believing the lies.

He'd already heard what I said so there was nothing else to talk about. If he got into any trouble, he knew that I wasn't for it so he would be making his own bed.

He sighed deeply, pulling his hoodie over his head, still deciding to leave.

"I'a be back in the morning." He bent down to kiss my lips again then my forehead before leaving my room completely.

Giovanni
3am

"Yo." I spoke, walking up on my brothers as they sat outside on the steps.

"What's up, bro?"

"You good?" Mateo dapped me up and I nodded, leaning up against the railing.

"Yeah, I'm cool."

"Just came' down here to see what y'all niggas on." I told him truthfully, pulling on my chin hairs.

"Mama went upstairs?" I asked and Ant nodded, taking a pull from his blunt.

"Yeah." Raf scoffed, shaking his head.

"She was snappin' when you and Madi left earlier."

"I'm already knowing. She always on bullshit." I scoffed, running my hand down my head.

This shit had my head spinning, considering Madison heard what my mama said and I had to lie to her, putting myself in the middle of the bullshit.

"She was talking crazy about Madi too." He went on.

"Something about weave and being dark skin.." He trailed off but I waved it off.

"I ain't even tryn' hear that right now, bro." I admitted.

I couldn't think about that shit no more.

That was a part of the reason why I couldn't even sleep next to Madi tonight. I felt like shit knowing that I was lying to her.

And seeing my baby cry, that shit really had me on ten.

"What y'all niggas bout' to get into though?" I asked, dismissing the bullshit.

"Bout' to hit this lick real quick at the corner store on 8th." Ant spoke up while Raf and Mateo nodded.

"What are y'all gon' do? Jam it?" I asked, meaning robbing the store.

"Yeah, they stay open 24hrs." Mateo confirmed, showing me his gun in his waistband.

"You slidin'?" Raf asked as they all got ready and started making their way to his car.

"Nah.." I trailed off, thinking about Madison.

I knew if I did something, she'd end up hearing about it. The streets talk and I didn't even feel like it.

I already had other shit to worry about.

"Nah, my girl.." I trailed off, waving it off.

It wasn't smart right now.

"She gon' kill my ass." Was all I said, declining the offer completely.

I can't lie and say I didn't want to but I wasn't even trying to get myself in trouble. She already thought I was going to do some dumb shit tonight so I wasn't even about to give her a reason.

I had a good job now and I was trying to do shit the right way so I was going to try and keep it that way.

For her at least.

"Aw man. Bro bitchin'." Ant taunted and I chuckled to myself as they kept on.

"Madi and that hospital, got you missing big boy money out here, Gi." Teo spat as I chuckled to myself.

"Yeah yeah.." I trailed off.

"Hit me up when y'all touching sum' white." I admitted, considering I wouldn't mind touching some drug money like I used to but my robbing days was over.

That was their thing now and their shawties ain't give a fuck as long as they stay laced with designer shit. My girl wasn't having that shit though, she never did, so I wasn't trying to lose her or my job behind it.

It really wasn't worth it.

"I got work in the morning though."

"I'a see y'all niggas later." I told them and they all smacked their lips at me, calling me corny as I chuckled making my way into the crib.

When I did, I instantly went upstairs to the bathroom, stripping down. I needed to brush my teeth and get rid of this sticky feeling.

Hated that shit.

-

Thoughts?

Concerns?