🅵🅸🆅🅴

Imagine Five hitting on you at your workplace

***

(So, I work at a theme park so I thought it would be a fun idea for like- Klaus to force Five to join him at a theme park and Five sees you and hits on you, only for you to mistake him as a child.) 

"See! Isn't this fun?" Klaus cheered, walking beside his brother, arms full of cotton candy and theme park memorabilia. 

"No," Five said, scowling at the screaming children as they passed. 

"Come on, you have to admit you at least enjoyed scaring those kids on the log ride," Klaus stated, elbowing his smaller brother. 

"That was pretty fun," Five admitted, smirking slightly. 

"See! We have fun!" Klaus said, grinning brightly. 

Five rolled his eyes at the man's behavior. He stuffed his hands in the front pockets of his slacks, ready for the day to just be done with. 

"OH MY GOSH FIVE!" Klaus exclaimed, making Five wince and glare at him. 

"What?" he hissed. 

"Look! Panning for treasure!" Klaus cheered, pointing to a small area. A short line of children stood in front of a box of sand, one by one digging in it and having an employee help them sift through it in search of treasure. "Can I please! I swear it can be the last thing we do!" 

"Klaus, I didn't have a say in coming here, why would I have a say in what you do while here?" Five scoffed. 

"Great! Come on!" Klaus cheered, dragging a reluctant Five towards the small line. 

Five scowled at his brother as he dragged him along. 

"Alright, hi you boys..." Five blinked as he stared at the attractive worker before him. They had (h/l) (h/c) hair that was in a neat style and had gorgeous (e/c) eyes that shown against their (s/t) skin. All they wore was the simple theme park attire but they made it look so good in Five's eyes. "Okay! Now before you guys dig- I have to do some super secret hiding!" 

Five stared in confusion at the worker's instructions. 

"So can you... close your eyes for me?!" The worker mimicked covering their eyes to show the two. 

Klaus wasted no time dropping all his things and covering his eyes. Five although was more hesitant. 

"Oh- remember, super secret hiding!" the worker reminded, smiling slightly at Five. He felt his heart stop at the sight. His cheeks flushed slightly as he covered his eyes. 

The worker smiled at the boy's listening before hiding handfuls of the fake jewel's in the dirt. "Okay- you can look now!" 

Both boys opened their eyes. Klaus excitedly took the metal pan the worker held before thoughtfully looking at the sandbox. "Can I dig here?" he asked, pointing at far end of the box. 

"Absolutely," the worker smiled. 

Klaus grinned in pure delight before digging. 

"So, how is it working in this shithole?" Five asked, leaning on the box, trying to get closer to the attractive person. He glanced down at the name tag attached to their chest. "Y/n?"

"It's great, I very much enjoy working here," Y/n stated, grabbing the sifter and holding it up as Klaus poured his pile of dirt into it. "Wow, look at all that treasure!" 

"Yay!" Klaus clapped as they poured his 'treasures' into a small bag. 

"Really?" Five asked, smirking slightly at the worker.

"Yes," Y/n said, forcing a smile, despite the annoyance the young man was bringing them. "Now, kid, would you also like to dig for treasure?" 

"Kid?" Five scoffed, smiling smugly. "Physically I'm just your age."

"Alright, do you plan on-"

"No," Five said. "Just my man-child brother."

"Then I'll have to ask you to leave, there is a line forming behind you," Y/n said, their smiled starting to falter. 

"What time do you get off work?" Five pushed. 

"Sir, please don't make me call security," they frowned. 

"The only thing you'd have to report to is a theft," Klaus exclaimed. "Someone seems to have stolen my young brother's heart!" 

Five smirked slightly as his brother caused a small scene. Eyes started to turn to the small booth, making Y/n's widen in minor panic. 

"If I agree to go out with you after I get off will you leave the booth and me alone?" Y/n hissed, leaning closer to Five. 

"Deal," Five smiled smugly. 

"6:30," Y/n stated. 

"See you then, beautiful," Five winked, walking away from the booth, dragging his brother with him. 

"Bye! Have a nice day! And welcome to the family!" 

(Okay, so this is an example of a very manipulative way of getting someone to go out with you. Don't do it to someone else, and try to avoid anyone that tries to do it to you)