🅳🅸🅴🅶🅾

life-in-PURPLE

Prompt 2 "Stop. You're scaring people."

Imagine Klaus and Five getting you drunk

***

Diego ran as quickly as he could into the main room of the academy. He had heard glass crashing and some screaming. 

He stopped though as soon as he saw the scene. The whole academy was watching as you danced on the bar. 

"SMALL TOWN BOY IN A BIG ARCADE!" you screamed into a liquor bottle. "I GOT ADDICTED TO A LOSING GAME." You then screamed at the top of your lungs. 

"What the hell did you do to them?" Diego exclaimed, making both Five and Klaus turn to him. 

"I made them a virgin margarita," Five shrugged. "And Klaus took the virgin part out." 

"Oh my god," Diego sighed before approaching you. 

"Babe!" you exclaimed, throwing the bottle to the side. Five teleported and caught it before it smashed on the ground. You reached out for Diego like a child. Diego grabbed your waist and helped you down. "I had some some spicy juice," you whispered. 

"Yeah," Diego nodded. 

"That one gave it to me!" you screeched, pointing at Five. You hissed at him. 

"Y/N, stop. You're scaring people," Diego said, leading you out of the main room. 

"I CAN NOT CONTROL THEIR FEAR!" you yelled. "ONLY MY OWN!"