🅺🅻🅰🆄🆂

Imagine Klaus getting mad at your ex

***

All you wanted was a chill day with Klaus at the Academy and some pizza. 

"Pizza's here," you said as the doorbell rang. 

"You get it," Klaus whined, falling off the couch he sat on. You scoffed before getting up and walking to the door. 

"Here's your- Y/n?" 

"E/N," you said. 

"Hey-hey," they said. "What are you doing here?"

"I live here with my boyfriend," you said, crossing your arms over your chest. 

"Boyfriend?" E/N asked, their eyebrows furrowing. 

"Yes, can I have my pizza now?" you said, holding your hands out. 

"Wait- but like, who is it?" they scoffed. 

"I have been summoned," Klaus said, stumbling towards you. "Who's this?" he asked, wrapping his arms around your shoulders. 

"The pizza guy," you stated, leaning into Klaus. 

"This druggy is who you choose over me?" E/N scoffed, motioning to Klaus. 

"You know what?" Klaus said, letting go of you. "You should go." He grabbed the pizza and handed it to you. "Kay, bye-bye buddy," he began closing the door. 

"I'm better-" Klaus hissed at them before finally shutting the door entirly. 

"What an asshole," Klaus mumbled making you chuckle.

"Did we pay?" you asked. 

"They'll be fine."