about paul higgins

I KNOW HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION BUT I FEEL LIKE HE NEEDS A LITTLE ATTENTION, SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER SCROLL TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

Irish security specialist who filled the role of One Direction's tour manager.

Before Fame

He started his All Star Security firm in the 1990s and provided security for musical acts such as Boyzone, Westlife, Girls Aloud, and .

Trivia

He was often referred to by 1D fans as the band's babysitter, and the boys themselves often called him daddy.

Family Life

He married Clodagh in Ireland in 2011 with all 5 members of One Direction in attendance.

Associated With

After left One Direction in 2015, Higgins posted a touching tribute to him on Twitter. 

Paul married his wife Clodagh, who works as Head of Operations at Paul's firm, in Ireland in 2011. All members of One Direction were invited and present at the wedding.

OKAY IM GOING TO BE HONEST, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING

this chapter is suppose to be about one direction management but i couldn't do it, it hurted me, jesus they were just kids, what the hell, the pressure they went through, you know what f them , f simon, f every single thing that upsets them. they were told to be a different person, they stopped louis and harry from being in love, they controlled what they wore, who they date its not fair. and the fact they looked so  happy is what makes my head hurts, they are always laughing or joking they looked like they were just normal guys, what have they done to deserve this, liam has anxiety, zayn has anxiety, louis had so much pressure, harry was made into the ladies man without wanting to. they make millions of fans smile and they have changed so many lives and have helped people, they love their family, they love their fans, why did the deserve a management  like modest!, NOTHINGGG.

They controlled our boys, they took them away from their family, and threw everything at them, i know im not suppose to say this but im glad they left because they are happy now no matter what you say, i want them back with a different management, they dont deserve this.

maybe this made you sad, imagine reading a whole chapter about how the boys were tortured, now imagine writing that chapter, i couldn't do it.