remember...niall surgery

Credit to (j-14.com)

   I think we choose to ignore niall knee surgery because we had no idea why.

Well today fellow directioners we will be talking all about niall disability.

I prefer to pick the underrated moments to write about because that will make you understand the boys more.

Now let's talk about nialls surgery.

Niall has been open about this struggle.

He said its basically its from his fathers side.

When he was speaking to Australian radio host "smallzy"
niall explained: "I just think there's something in our family where all of our joints, my hips, my knees, my ankles, my shoulders, apparently there's a thing on my dad's side of the family where we all just have bad joints. I had reconstruction on this left knee and this knee is overcompensating for that one so now my right one is now acting up. So basically if I run around for an hour, having played football or whatever, I come off and I literally feel like a 45-year-old man," 

Poor nialler we love you.

We may have seen niall in a  cast, or in  crunches.

In January 2014 niall went through knee  surgery, he wrote to his fans  on Twitter that its was way more serious  than he anticipated.
If you would like to see this is the tweet.

Nialls  tweet : "Hey guys, I know most of you have seen those pics today! Yes I've had major knee surgery, a much larger surgery than first anticipated, but I would like to tell you it was a complete success considering the scale of it," Niall tweeted. "So all I ask of you guys is that you would respect my privacy as I try to recover and get  ready for the Where We Are tour!"

He then showed up to the Brit Awards along with the 1D guys on crutches, nearly a month post operation.

So Niall was at the point that he could even crack jokes about his injury! But during a show in June of 2014, someone threw their shoe on stage that ended up hitting Niall right in the knee.

Niall took it to Twitter and tweeted after the incident

Nialls tweet: Also guys! Can you limit what gets thrown on stage please! Coz somethin thrown at me tonight! Hit my knee! A lot of pain from it!

Not later after that he tweeted: Never want to  sound like I'm complaining! But only having my operation 5 months ago, I still get a bit of pain and I'm very scared about it

I'm am very upset about all of this, I get the adrenaline when you are in anyone direction concert but you should be able to control yourself and not hurt the boys who are performing for you.

And this is so annoying because he tweeted that he got his surgery and we could've have some sympathy , and I am not talking about all directioners just the ones that do stuff like this.

They(  you know who they are) throw stuff on stage such as phones,  tampons, bras, glowing stick, shoes, food , and water. They could get hurt

Here are some vid of them (mostly harry) getting hurt by the so called "fans"

Poor harry😔😒

Back to nialls surgery, niall told us he is getting better is the best way

he could touch the bottom of his foot to his butt. "First time I've been able to touch my butt with my heel since I got the operation. Sounds so dumb, but it's a big day in my head haahah!" he wrote.

I know how bad surgery hurts because my mom just went through one and having to be constantly on the move country to country is just hard to imagines, I am so proud of Niall, and let's hope that it doesn't affect him permanently

Make sure to stream nialls album.

If you read this that means I published it successfully,  hopefully I did🥺💞