is it true..larry stylinson

Okay this is going to be based on facts , not my opinions just based on hard facts, so we know Larry stylinson the name emerged from "harry styles" and "louis Tomlinson".

So today we are going to figure out : "is larry real or not?"

I know what some of you are thinking "of course it is", "have you seen the way they stare at each other?", " you're just be blind if you don't believe it".

But nothing is what it seems , so what you guys are saying is that these two band members have been in a romantic relationship while being in the band.

First we need to figure just what we mean about Larry is real, as if Larry were dating , or as in Larry is love that is forbidden.

And today is about if Larry ever dated, not about Larry is real or fake just had to get that out there.

We think we have a lot of proofs and we believe straight up and forward .

But let's see what one direction, themselves, think about "Larry"

Let's hear from louis where he flat out confirmed that larry was a absolute bullsh*t.

It was in a interview " the suns wootton, during Dan's "the big biz quiz" that many of us watched and frankly made a meme out of it , I mean OBviOuslY.

He said about the larry rumors:

"I've never actually been asked about it directly, it's a funny thing. People can believe what they want to believe but I just think it comes across sometimes a little bit disrespectful to the ones that I love, [like] Eleanor," Louis said. "It's like anything. You can genuinely Google a conspiracy on iPhones, right, you're going to get a conspiracy. So I think it's one of these things that people just love to buy into but in reality, obviously, there's no truth to it. Obviously. It kind of happened naturally for me and Harry because a certain amount of the fans drew up this conspiracy. When it first came around I was with Eleanor, and it actually felt a little bit disrespectful to Eleanor, who is my girlfriend now. I'm so protective over things like that, about the people I love. So it created this atmosphere between the two of us where everyone was looking into everything we did. It took away the vibe you get off anyone. It made everything, I think on both fences, a little bit more unapproachable. I think it shows that it was never anything real, if I can use that word,"

So there you have it larry is not real, now time for the Fan Facts, haha just kidding we are not even started

Now you might be saying that's nothing, that doesn't prove that larry was and is never real, and you're are absolutely right, words can lie but the heart never lies.

But one direction is not done yet, liam spoke about the same rumor and he is not on the larries side, let's just say that.

Liam addressed the rumor in 2015 in a interview with "the attitude magazine" saying:
"People think of the Louis and Harry as thing, which is absolutely nuts and drives me insane. It's like when you know the ins and outs of what is going on with people it's so annoying when it's so stupid. It becomes like a conspiracy or a cult, the people who watch them and think that every move they make is a gesture toward them being together, and I know it's not true and it makes me mad. It's so funny to be on the inside of it because you know what's what and then you hear all these crazy theories,"

But if you think it's only liam , your wrong , zayn addressed it too.

He said: "There's no secret relationships going on with any of the band members," he continues "It's not funny, and it still continues to be quite hard for them," he said. "They won't naturally go put their arm around each other because they're conscious of this thing that's going on, which is not even true. They won't do that natural behavior."