remember...zayn first kiss

Vas happenin ZQUAD,  I thought this will be very funny because its runs through my head all day.

Zaynie first kiss was when he was 10, no  seriously.
And he said that the girl was really tall so he has to put up a brick on the wall stand on it and tried to kiss her, which I just cant imagine without cracking up.

The girl name  was sophie Kirk.
God she is so lucky Bruce 7 years from then he would be a freaking popstar.

When I heard about this the kissing scene at the end of the movie "tall girl"  came into mind.

His interview with seventeen:  "Mine was when I was 10,I was really short and she was really tall, so I had to put a brick against the wall and stand on it to reach her face."

Haha I'm not laughing,  jdksfjskss hebis so cute.

Did you know that during one direction gig Hadid was zayn celebrity crush, now he has a child with her.

I don't think I can see zayn with another woman other than gigi

Their baby is cutest. I mean imagine gigi Hadid a super model,  and a god looking zayn malik.
Don't tell anyone but I heard that they are already signing modeling contracts.
Her name is khai  malik, which mean crowned, so basically if you add the whole name meaning together its
"Crowned(khai) ,beautiful(zayn),king (malik)". Beautiful beautiful meaning.
"Crowing king) amazayyyn.

We have some pic of khai but not a full face pic , they dont want her face out to the public and they are totally right.

She was born September 22 the same day I become a fan.

But this baby is the  most superior,  she can be like
"My dad is zayn malik,  my mom is gigi, my uncles are louis, niall, harry, liam, my aunts are dua lipa, taylor swift, kendall Jenner."

Ahh sooo cute , sooo lucky.

Zayn recently said he sings  her melodies , he says fatherhood is amazing.

This is some other things he said to GQ India.

Zayn: "she had made it "really easy" for both parents to "ease into" their new life. "She sleeps really well and she loves her milk. It's just feeding and changing diapers at the moment. It's wicked. I'm enjoying it, for sure," he said back then. "[Life before] was just very focused on my career. I had time for my relationship too, but it was still solely about me. The fact that she has been so easy to adjust to, it's been surprising to me. I just love spending my days with her, hanging out with her, and just doing really relaxing and chill stuff with her."

Full interview below👇👇

Zayn and gigi said the baby brought them closer.
I think the boys staring a family is cute but they need to be there for the baby.
And that's EXACTLY what zayn is doing, he is by her side, and hopefully it stays like that.
3 of the boys are fathers but none are living with the babies due to pandemic and relationship problems,  I don't blame them but the baby needs their fathers , they need them so they can grow up with their role models,  so they can grow following their fathers footsteps,  babies need their fathers,  just being able to say "liam payne is my dad", "louis is my dad" , does not complete the child's satisfaction.

The thing I am worried about is zigi breaking up, i hope they never break up, because zayn looks so happy with the baby and so does gigi, I mean it takes a huge commitment for models to get pregnant as that makes them gain more weight , especially one that's famous as gigi.

There is no hiding the fact, that the boys congratulated zayn on having the baby.

Niall said he texted him , and telling him it's an amazing thing to be a father
Louis liked his post with his baby and followed zayn
Liam congratulated him on his life
It's just harry that didnt say anything, but I am sure he thanked him, out of public.

I am so happy for him and gigi may your life be blessed, I love you Bradford boi💞💞🥺🥰👇