is it true.. ziam

credits to- celebmagazine, www.bustle.com, www.lovepanky.com

Ok in this story we are covering alot of rumors in one direction, ziam a ship name emerged by zayn malik and liam payne, is told to be a romantic.

And in this story we are going to cover the theory: Is it true that liam payne and zayn Malik have been in a relationship?

Now this story is jew to me also as I am not a ziam, so all the proves I state here is based on what I got from the internet.

You can tell larry by just watching random videos of one direction,  but never once in my one direction phase did I notice zayn and liam flirting or basically having a relationship.

Now maybe this us just my opinion maybe towards the finish of this chapter I will be a ziam , maybe you will too, let's just see where this takes us.

Now in the last chapter about larry we first observed what the boys had to say about it, they all denied it

Liam denied he was gay in 2014 replying to a fans tweet it went something like this

He tweeted, "I'm 100 percent not homophobic. But I'm also 100 percent not gay so when somebody says I am I'm gonna say I'm not which does not make me a homophobe," after a fake photo of him started to circulate online.

so liam has said he is not gay, buwhat about zayn is he gay?

unfortunatly he hasnt spoke out about his sexualitlty wait so it is said that liam isnt gay, and zayn isnt botherd by this rumor, if so then why didi the fans keep shipping them there is obviously a reason , the fans have all thier proofs to call ziam mayne a  true love ship.

this are some of the proves that the ziams have come up with

They Were Very Touchy During Interviews

now for all my larries who read my other chapter we discussed unspoken attraction and we went through the factors of those attractions and we saw if it checked out, now this has the same procedure but in a different form

Mutual Attraction Between Two People

what is mutual attraction you ask

when two people spend time with each other as friends and just hang out casually, and not feel anything but calmness. And sometimes, two people can come close to each other and all they feel is a surge of attraction, sexual emotions, intense desire, lust and a good dose of infatuation

so its when friends turn into something else

lets show some signs related to mutual attraction, and see if ziam mayne fits into this 

the first factor is 

They touch each other. A recent study found that emotional communication can exist through touch, and people are capable of identifying what those emotions are, as well. These include both positive and negative feelings.

but hey BEMNET friends can touch each other is what you are asking right, well you are absolutely correct

But it's the type of touch I am using to separate friends from partners.
You see the type of touch a person is sending can tell a meaning let's see how liam or zayn touch each other and based on that we can interpret what ziam actually is.

Now these are the type of touches

#1 A pat on the back. A commendation, showing sympathy, an expression of pride, or an act of comfort.

#2 A hug. A greeting, a request for intimacy, or a gesture that denotes comfort.

#3 Gripping the arm. Fear of external forces, a request to stay put, or a way to acquire security and guidance.