nobody talks about...liam mental health

i think you know the tone this chapter send just by the title and i know it is not  a good tone. you guys are probably wondering what mental health issue and for all my paynetts out there dont worry you gurl got you first it the obvious introduction, who is liam payne

Liam James Payne (born 29 August 1993) is an English singer and songwriter. He rose to fame as a member of the boy band One Direction. Payne made his debut as a singer in 2008 when he auditioned for the British television series The X Factor

there it is liam payne is simple words.

this chapter might be depressing because nobody likes to about  bad news, liam payne has been through a lot and i dont think its mentioned as much as it is suppose to be. we all know our liam the charismatic, cute, silly but serious when needed, strong, and cool/hot, he makes us laugh. but what goes on behind the curtains. in this chapter we are going to talk about liams mental health.

FIRST OFF WHAT A MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM?

Mental illnesses are health conditions involving changes in emotion, thinking or behavior (or a combination of these).

what causes mental problems?

 Mental illnesses are associated with distress and/or problems functioning in social, work or family activities. they can also be caused by  Drug and alcohol abuse

now all we have to do if figure out why liam had that issues but there are different types of mental issues, if we want to pinpoint the exact reason and cause we have to know what type of mental health (1 or more) he is suffering  from.

 Mental illnesses are of different types and degrees of severity. Some of the major types are depression, anxiety,  bipolar mood disorder, personality disorders, and eating disorders.

now lets find the definition's for each of these mental health types

depression: Major depressive disorder (MDD), also known simply as depression, is a mental disorder characterized by at least two weeks of pervasive low mood. Low self-esteem, loss of interest in normally enjoyable activities, low energy, and pain without a clear cause are common symptoms.

anxiety: Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses that cause constant and overwhelming anxiety and fear.

bipolar mood disorder:  also known as   maniac depression is a that brings severe high and low moods and changes in , energy, thinking, and behavior.

personality disorders: a deeply ingrained pattern of behavior of a specified kind that deviates markedly from the norms of generally accepted behavior, typically apparent by the time of adolescence, and causing long-term difficulties in personal relationships or in functioning in society

eating disorders: any of a range of psychological disorders characterized by abnormal or disturbed eating habits

now that we have listed all the meaning, we have to examine which one belongs to liams health disorder

liam has openly talked about his struggle and frankly nobody said anything about it. 

liam opened up on podcast on Sunday, June 6, about experiencing suicidal ideation and alcohol issues during his time in the British boy band, which took a hiatus in 2015.

Liam shared, "I was worried how far my rock bottom was going to be. Where's rock bottom for me? And you would never have seen it. I'm very good at hiding it. No one would ever have seen it."

Host Stephen Bartlett asked if his mental health challenges included suicidal ideation, and Liam said, "Yeah. There is some stuff that I have definitely never, never spoken about. It was really, really, really severe. And it was a problem. And it was only until I saw myself after that, I was like 'Right, I need to fix myself.'"