(⭐⁂°♡13♡°⁂💧)

"Your one to talk! You act like a cat more then i do!" You yell at him with a huff. "Sure sure" He says laughing.

"Whats so funny Teddy Bear?!" I yell. "Nothing at all Kitty." He says back with a smirk. "Whatever." I say with a pout, holding the "Er" Longer then was necessary"
"Can we just do what we came here for?" Killua says.

"Yea sure.. lets get started..?" Wing says awkwardly. "Do they do this often...?" He mumbles to Gon. "Yea, you'll get used to it soon!" Gon says cheerfully.

"..okay then lets get started"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"There are four principles of Nen." Wing says.
"Four?!" We all say at the same time.
"Yea, four. Ten, Zetsu, Ren, And Hatsu." Says wing, as we all just stand there.

He Flips the whiteboard over and point at the word.
"Ten. Focus." Wing says.

I repeat it in my mind.

"Zetsu. Express." He continues.
"Ren. Temper."
"And Hatsu. To act respectively." He finishes.

"So.. What does that mean..?" I ask
"And can you tell us why We couldn't walk up to Hisoka?" Gon asks.

"His Aura blocked you because he was looking at you with the intent to kill." Wing says.

"Intent to kill?" I ask. "Yes, if i have the intent to kill while i direct my aura at you then you will be pushed back by my aura." He says.

"So how long is this gonna take to 'unlock' our aura?" Killua asks.

Wing thinks for a second. "Maybe a few months at least." He responds.
"A few Months?!" Killua yells "We dont have a few months! If we dont fight soon we'll have to go back to the beginning!" He yells.

"Yea... and Killua cant go again, this is his second time!" I say.

"..There is a way that you can release your Aura now..." Wing mumbles.
"Really? How??" Asks Gon.
"..Its not really safe." Reply's wing.

I look over at Zushi who looks shocked.
"Well lets do it!" Killua and Gon both yell.

they all look at me, Gon and Killua with pleading looks and Wing and Zushi with worried looks.

"are you up for it Y/N?" Gon asks.
I sigh. "...why not. I dont feel like being left behind.." i mumble the last part.

"Yay!" Gon and Killua both jump up. "So what do we have to do?" I ask.

"Think of some form of water." Wing says.

I closed my eyes and thought of a river. A river surrounded by flowers in a field, and if you were to look around you would see a water fall with pure water that seems to be shining.

The calm and peaceful river turns harsh as i feel pressure on my body.

the waterfall, still pure and sparkling, falls faster with crystal like rocks falling from it.

The waterfall freezes after some time, now a blueish color, you could see all the crystal rocks forming again and i pick one up. as i start to open my eyes i see everyone staring at me.. well my hand.

i look down and see the crystal rock that i picked up in my hand.  "thats strange..." Wing mumbles.

"...Y/N whats that?" Zushi asks.
"oh? Its a crystal rock from that fell from the water fall....?" i mumbled confused.

"so what does that mean..?" I ask. "your probably a conjurer, right?" Zushi says.

Wing, who is still surprised, pushes up his glasses, clear this throat and speaks "I-I guess so." He says.

"...So that was fun.." I mumble as we walk 'home'
Gon does his childish Groan he always does. "No fair! How do you already know yours!" Killua laughs.

"Would it make you feel better if i give you the rock?" Gon's eyes light up, but before he could say anything Killua buts in. "Wait what about me!" He yells.

"God ill break it in half then." I mumble, as i was about to throw it at the ground, it suddenly broke in half.

"..."

We all just stood there, Confused and surprised.
"W-well then here ya go.." i mumble handing them each side, in the middle of the crystal rocks there were gems that look like they were trapped in water.

"Woah...."

(♡︎❤︎❄︎-•Im sorry that this took so long to make! School for a high schooler is dumb, especially now so im sorry! i promise ill post more and as much as possible!•-❄︎❤︎♡︎)