Chapter 5

It's been one month since all the problem was solved Gulf's pregnancy was healthy and we are having a twin he had now pregnant for three months all the media knew what he was and some of them questioned us but I didn't let them affect Gulf's health since it will be bad for him and to our babies.

Today I planned to propose to Gulf, everything was perfect I got permission from his mom and I got Mild and our Friends to Fix and help me prepare everything the only thing that we needed to do was get Gulf upstairs since he visits the hospital that his been working I said that I will pick him up but he didn't know that it was part of the plan.

When we arrived I chatted with Mild to bring Gulf downstairs so after a while all of the people were out of the lounge when Gulf arrived a room filled with our family and friends holding a balloon and the ground was full of red roses petals and a sweet melody came up then I walk slowly towards him holding a bouquet of sunflower his favorite flower. I kneeled in front of him and kissed his hand then picked the red box out of my pocket, I opened it up then looked at him seeing his face being emotional making me cry too I held my emotion and said.

"Hi, baby I know there's a lot of problems that came up to us and some of it was trying to separate us but here we are staying strong. I want to ask you something that will change our life, I want to give you and our baby a good future, and I want to protect and cherish our family. I want to make sure that every day of our life you will be happy together with our little prince and princess, I want you to be my future so Gulf, baby, my sunshine will you allow this stubborn, silly, and sometimes jealous person to spend the rest of your life together? Gulf Kanawut will you marry me?." I asked he was already crying like a mess. He nodded and said "Yes, babe I will marry you, I love you," he said he hugged him and twirled him around our friends popped the confetti some of our fans came too and cheered us My proposal went viral social media but we don't think about that thing because today is one of our special days.

---

(after 6 years)

Gulf's POV

I woke up early to prepare my baby's lunchbox since it was their first day at school, I prepared some egg sandwiches and some fruit with their juice. I was packing up their launch box when My handsome husband walked in together with our two little angels, they were walking towards me with a smile on their faces.

(I was thankful that my baby made it away just to make sure that I would not be going to leave the country and to see their daddy If my pregnancy was not that difficult I think that day I was already on that plane leaving my husband alone. After we got married, Mew took their company but I didn't stop at composing a song instead he managed the whole band and kept on being on top after I brought our angels to this work he said that He needed more time with his babies so he let go being the vocalist of the band and assign Kaownah as the replacement, he is still the one who composed the songs. I didn't feel guilty because he explained to me that it was not because of the responsibility to our child that he let go of being the vocalist instead he said that it was because he wanted it, he wanted to focus on his father's company and to our child because all his life all he did was what he wants and his father supports all of it and now he wants to return all of that favor to his dad. he wants to improve and protect the company that his dad made.

I was now an owner of a hospital I didn't stop my work but I made sure that I had my time for my kids and my husband. I came to the hospital three times a week to check everything and 2 times a week for our other company branches. I was helping Mew to check the other branches of our company since we wanted to make sure that everything was still the same as we wanted.)

We are now sitting at the dining table to eat our breakfast I motion the maid to pick up what I made earlier for our breakfast it was Mew's favorite dish and I also made the kid's favorite dessert so that we can have a beautiful breakfast together.