Chapter 4

(Present)

"Gulf tell me the truth, has somebody said something to you?" Mild asked, I couldn't stop crying then I thought that maybe I would feel a little better if I said it to my best friend, so I told him what happened between me and Kassandra.

"Kassandra knows about my father and me and she was right I don't want Mew to stop his work and I don't want anyone to blame my baby," I cried and he hugged me in a few more minutes my flight was already calling all the passenger Mild was was stopping me but if I let him Mew's reputation will be ruined.

(ok so this part will be Mew's POV since)

I got the message from my manager and my bandmates so I hurried to go to the studio and I was shocked when I saw a lot of media in front of it so I took the other side of the building to enter. When I came up, Boat handed over to me a picture that was trending on social media and that was my picture with Gulf at my private resort.

"Mew, what should we do?" Kaownah asks one of my best friends.

"Mew, I know it's hard for you to keep it secret that's why I was now allowing you to tell the truth," Boat said, "I already talked about it with the others and they are ok with it you don't have to worry," I looked at them and nodded smiling.

When we are about to come out of the building Mild texts me that I should go home. I got nervous and scared Mild never texted me this short then suddenly Gulf popped up in my head so I hurriedly asked Boat to do it without me and said everything about Gulf.

I was so nervous that it only took fifteen minutes to get into our condo and when I arrived there were lots of people so I needed to go to the back when I came back all Gulf's clothes and belongings were gone and when I looked at the CCTV camera I saw Kassandra at talking with Gulf and she left him crying. I was so furious that I called Boat to block Kassandra's way that I would be going to talk to her.

"Dad please help me if Gulf is missing" I called Dad and he already sent our men to find him. I looked around and I saw something on the table and my eyes widened when I saw it was a pregnancy test. It was positive, I got more furious thinking that Kassandra told Gulf that she was pregnant. So I immediately went back to the studio and while driving tried to call Mild but he was not answering.

When I came back to the studio Kassandra clung to me saying that finally, I made up my mind that I was going to say to the media that she was really my Girlfriend. I pushed her away and grabbed her neck.

"What did you say to Gulf?" Boat and Kaownah were stopping me but I didn't let her go.

"I didn't tell anything," she said struggling I swayed her away and let her see the pregnancy test that I saw earlier.

"Then what's the meaning of this, did you tell him that you're pregnant with my child?" I was now shouting I wanted to calm down but I couldn't because I was too worried about Gulf.

"Look I don't know those stuff. Yes, I talked with him earlier but I only warned him that if he didn't go away your reputation would be ruined like his dad and I let him see the News about you" she said stuttering since I looked at her like I was about to kill her.

"Then whose pregnancy test is this" Boat asked. I looked at him. "Does Gulf pregnant somebody? That's why he got out" Kaownah said. My heartbeat fasts like it were in a car racing when somebody called me I immediately answered the phone.

"Hello," I asked.

"Hello mew I saw the TV News about you and Gulf congratulations I am so happy for the both of you," she said happily.

"Thanks, bu-" When I was about to ask where Gulf is she said something that makes me shocked and made my world stop.

"Can I ask why you didn't tell everyone that he is pregnant? I was suggesting you tell them that they should not make Gulf stress since his case was so rare and so critical," Sammy said.