Chapter 3

I walked slowly towards her and she stood up crying mew left the room and closed the door. She stands right in front of me and caresses my face wiping away all my tears.

"I am so sorry, I'm sorry Gulf mommy has been bad this whole time, I shouldn't do that to you please give me another chance, give mommy another chance to make it up to you, I want to support you, I want to cherish you," she said while hugging me I was so speechless I don't know I am feeling right now the only thing what I did is to cry and cry.

I push her away but it doesn't have any force to it it was just to make a space between the two of us. She was still crying when I looked at her I could see that she was really sad and feeling so repentant. I was shocked when she kneeled in front of me and still saying sorry to me I kneeled down too and hugged her she is the only person that I can't get angry with because even though she's not paying attention to me at all she always makes sure that I am not starving to death or having a problem at my living expenses she was working overtime yes just to avoid me but it was so hard to get angry at her because she was still my mother the person that I hate is my father, not her because that person wants to abort me but my mom still kept me up even though it was hard for her. We hugged for the whole fifteen minutes and when the both of us calmed down we looked at each other I started talking to her and said,

"Mom I never got angry with you, I understand why you did that. I know that I was a mistake for both of you that's why I didn't force myself to be with both of you but still, I am thankful for you to raise me up even though it was only for the financial," lowering my head.

"I am sorry baby, I am wrong I am the one who is wrong you don't have to say sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"But I am gay Mom," I said crying.

"I don't care you are still my son and I am sorry it took this long before I accepted it I am sorry," Both of us hugged and smiled at each other, she kissed my forehead and for the first time I felt towards her the love that I want to experience from her, the love of a mother."

After the party, my mom went home together with Mild and the others I and Mew will stay here for a couple of days to celebrate my birthday and spend some time just the two of us. I didn't know at first but Mew said that it was a private beach that his father gave him.

I washed while Mew was talking about the lady who was the caretaker of this villa beside the beach. I only wear the oversize black polo and I only wear my brief that I found in Mew's wardrobe after that I sit in front of the vanity and fix my hair in just a minute Mew walk to our room smiling, I look at him through the mirror in front of me I blushed seeing his handsome face smiling and in just a while I felt his warm hands hugging me and his warm lips to my neck.

"Do you know that you looked so sexy when you wear my shirt, I love it," it put shivers on my spine hearing his words. I put down the hairdryer and held his nape softly moaning at every touch he made, I looked at him and he kissed me sweetly in just a second he already lifting me bridal style and took me onto the bed, he slowly put me down still not separating our lips to one another, like we are craving for each other.

His kiss slowly got to my neck while leaving his mark he was unbuttoning the shirt that I was wearing. Everything he did is so gentle and I love it, when he got pissed at the button he tore apart the shirt and gasp at what he did he sucked and lick my nipple on both sides giving both his attention he did not stop until it was already red like cherries. He looks at me and smiled I can see his satisfaction I still catching some air when he sucked my lips and enter and explore my mouth in just a second we are kissing in sync. He stood up and took off his shirt which showed his masculine body, I kneeled and slowly took off his belt after I unbuttoned his belt he pulled my neck and kissed me when we stopped I started pulling down his pants together with his underwear. His massive cock is right on my face I start licking It I can hear Mew's growl when I suddenly put it in my mouth in a split second he starts trusting and fucking my mouth I tear at the tension and when Mew saw that I am choking he stopped and kneel the same level as me he caressed my back said softly, " I am sorry baby, I got too excited." I chuckle and I push him down to the bed and placed my but over his massive cock that I've been craving for almost a month I moan when my hole and his cock touch I kissed him passionately at this rate I can't stop myself and I know I look like a whore but I've waited for so long already he was also at the same rate as me both of us feel the need of each other. He stopped kissing me when he felt that I was already putting it in his cock he looked at me and was ready to say something but I stopped him and said.