Chapter 2

(Back to the present)

"I know that mild; I just don't want to be in the throes of his dreams," I said while we were sitting on the bleacher while waiting for my flight.

"Gulf, I know that your childhood was not easy because of your family that did not accept you and your father who was blaming you for his ruined career, but Gulf, Mew still has the right to know everything." I couldn't stop my tears from falling every time I heard Mew's name. "Gulf, trust me, Mew is not like your father."

"Mild, I am scared, I am petrified when I go through it all alone, but what will I do if I am afraid to trust again? What if what happened to me happens again?" I said while crying on my best friend's shoulder.

"Tell me ... does someone tell you something I don't know? Gulf, answer me the truth," he asked me. I looked at him...

(Throwback)

I left and moved into Mew's condo. Mew's family could afford it, so Dad bought him a condo unit that we could live in, and yes, Dad bought it for the two of us. It has a lot of space for both of us. We lived together for four years. We've been together for seven years since we were a couple in our first year of college. I saw how Mew's band became famous and glowed; they even have their own music studio, Now mew is a composer while I'm still studying for my doctorate.

We support each other in any way; we also make sure that we have time for the two of us. Everything is okay, not until Kassandra arrives. Since Mew's band is getting famous, there are a lot of opportunities coming to them, including having TV show guesting.

Mew and Kassandra met on a TV show, and of course, some people ship them since no one knows that Mew and I are boyfriends. Mew had a lot of TVs guesting together with his bandmate, and for some reason, I don't understand why Kassandra was always there. Then, mild and I decided to visit Mew in their studio, and I was so happy that day that we even bought a cake.

When we got there, I stopped at the door when I saw a scene I never thought I would witness; I saw Kassandra sitting on my boyfriend's lap. When Mew saw me, he immediately stood up and tried to chase me, but he was blocked by mild. I didn't want to see him, so I left the condo and stayed with Mild.

I was so upset; I didn't think mew would be able to do it. When Mom and Dad found out what happened, they came to Mild's house and visited me. At first, I was hesitant if I was going to face them, but they have helped me a lot, and I consider them my family.

"Gulf, how are you?" Mew's mom asked; I nodded quietly. I can't raise my head because I know my tears will flow forever.

"Gulf, I know my son is wrong but can you please give my son a chance to explain, he explains to us what happened, and we don't want us to say the reason for that. Gulf, I don't want to interfere because it's between the two of you. Still, son, I think you should listen first to what Mew is going to say, I know you need time, and he wants to say he's ready to wait," Dad said to me while caressing my back; now I couldn't stop crying, the couple hugged me and comforted me for the time being.

I was looking at Mild who was still at the door; first I didn't know he was there, but when I went up I could see that someone was hiding behind the walls of the door and when he peeked I saw that Mew was with them. Three days later, I decided to meet and talk with Mew.

We met at a cafe we ​​always go to. As expected, he was earlier. He was surprised when I sat across from him; he smiled at me with teary eyes; he immediately held my hand and kissed it. It's a good thing there was no one on the second floor.

"Don't worry, I reserved the whole place," he said to me, still holding my hands. I pulled my hands away from him, and slowly the smile on his face disappeared was silent for a few seconds before he spoke. "Gulf baby, order whatever you want first, ok? Let's eat first before we talk for a long time, "he said with a slight smile. We ate quietly; he didn't seem to move the food he took, so I was worried.