Chapter 1

Gulf's POV

"Are you sure you're going to do this?" Mild asked. I just sign and look at him.

"Yeah, it's for the best mild, you know how important his career is for him; it was his dream after all," I said and smiled painfully.

"I know that, but you shouldn't take all the responsibility," Mild said, and I could see the sadness and guilt through him. I will fly to another country for one reason, and that is to avoid trouble.

Mild has been my best friend since elementary; We haven't separated since then. He is the only person I have since I revealed myself to my mom and friends... I am gay. My mom can't accept me; that's why she a distant from me. My mom didn't care for me ever since I was born, but her anger towards me worsened when I said I was gay. She even thought of me as a virus. She disgusted me.

(Throwback)

I grew up on my mom's side; my father left us when I was three years old. Why? Because he and my mother were always beakers. I never saw them in a good state like our house always have war. My only best friend Mild is the only person besides me every time I feel down, when I need someone beside me, he is the only person I have until one person comes into my life and changes everything.

He was a famous student in my current school, and he was so popular with all the students because of his band. His name is Mew Suppasit, and we met each other because of Mild. Mild is Mew's manager's boyfriend, Boat. At first, we only hung out because of Mild and Boat together with their bandmates, but Mew asked me if we could date as time went by. I was frozen at first; I didn't even have the time to answer, so he waited until I was ready, and after three days, there was another hang-out with Mew's band. I kept my distance for three days, we only saw each other at the cafeteria at school, but we never talked. At the party where all of us were there having a good time, I was only sitting in one corner drinking, and I was a bit nervous because he was staring at me the whole time. I was only peeking at him until one lady at the bar came and sat beside him. I didn't look at them, but I tried to listen to what they were talking about.

But when I couldn't hear them I decided to look, and I was shocked when the girl was about to kiss him, so I immediately stood up and walked away; Mild asked me where I would go and said that I was going to the comfort room. I checked the entire room and locked the door when I came there because I didn't want to let others see me. After that, I washed my face, and my tears wanted to come out, but I didn't want to let others know that I cried. It was so painful because he said he loved me and even asked me to date him, but why was he letting that girl kiss him? I was confused by his movement. Is he serious when he said those stuff to me? I sighed and washed my face for the second time. I was planning to go home after, and I wished Mild, and the others had let me. I was about to walk out, but Mew was standing before me when I opened the door.

"Sorry I took so long; you can come in," I said without looking at him straight and walking out, but he pulled me back, closed the door lifted me, and put me over the sink. I was shocked I didn't even have the time to react. The next thing that I knew was that he leaned his head on me and hugged me, I was speechless, so I let him do it for a minute. After a minute, I asked him, "What are you doing?". He takes a deep breath and faces me with a sad emotion.

"Why did you leave me back there? Are you not interested in me?" he said. I was confused by him, so I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"You left me there even though you saw that girl want to kiss me," he said, so I was shocked and confused more.

"I thought that's your way of saying that you gave up waiting for my answer, so I decided to leave" his face became serious. It scared me a little, so I avoided making eye contact with him, I looked down, and he started saying words that made my heartbeat move fast like it would pop out.