You looked at your patronus in awe, it looked very similar to the one hagrid used to have, which you learned now belonged to sirius.

"A freaking hippogriff, and I got a sodding magpie." Fred was looking between you and your patronus.

You broke your focus and your patronus ran towards you, going back into your wand. You looked around and saw Luna, a girl from Harry's year. She was watching as her little hare pounced around.

"Don't forget we have to look at what our patronus' mean." You stated.

"Yeah yours means get on your knees and bow to me, because I might as well be a wizarding god." George said.

"A gods a bit far, but you can do that if you want." You shrugged, laughing with the boys.

You fun was soon interrupted by the sound of the chandelier rattling and something trying to burst through the wall. The lights began flickering, making everyone group up around the entrance.

Fred held his arm up, keeping you protected behind him. The mirror shattered onto the floor, revealing a small hole. You held your wand up, along with the twins towards the entrance. Harry and Nigel walked closer to inspect it.

"I'll make short work of this, bombarda maxima." Harry pulled back Nigel as the wall exploded, causing them to fall.

Everyone turned and covered their faces from the impact of the explosion. You looked back to the wall and saw umbridge with Filch and the inquisitorial squad, Draco dragging in Cho.

"Cho?" You questioned through a whisper.

She was looking down, seeming very ashamed of herself and guilty. Has she let the secret out?

You were all send back to your common rooms immediately before finding out your punishment for your actions against umbridge, the ministry and the school.

"We're so fucked." You said walking in and sitting down onto the sofa.

"She's going to kill us all, that woman has no remorse for any of us." George added also sitting.

"I'm sure we will be fine, whatever happens we will get through it." Fred replied, he was trying to be reassuring.

"Should we all go and see what our patronus' mean?" You asked, allowing Lee and the twins to follow you up the stairs.

You opened your dorm room and let them all in, Fred and George sat on the bed and Lee pulled up your chair from your vanity.

"Right, Lee what was yours?" You questioned.

"I got a Puli." He said.

"What's that?" George asked.

"It's a dog of some sort." He shrugged.

"It says here that the puli is happy and playful with boundless energy and insatiable curiosity. It also says that has a great sense of humor, which manifests itself in tricks he plays on both two and four legged companions,
soaks up as much time and attention as its family is willing to give." You informed them.

"Seems like I might have my hands full with it." He chuckled lightly.

"Okay, Fred and George you both had the same, a magpie. A relative of the crow, the magpie is considered to be one of the most intelligent animals in the world. Also like the crow, they have a bad reputation, but in fact, the magpie is seriously misunderstood. The magpie is very home-oriented. It will usually never venture farther than a six-mile radius of its birthplace. They are very curious creatures and will often fly off with something that they find interesting. Magpies are able to sense approaching danger very quickly, making them the perfect Patronus. It also has a small note that one symbolises sorrow and two symbolise joy." You read out to the twins.

"That's pretty cool I guess." Fred smiled, "come on then darling- read yours."

You flipped through the pages to find hippogriff, "The hippogriff is a proud and dangerous creature. They are half eagle, half horse, the offspring of a horse and griffin. If your Patronus is a hippogriff, you likely have a demeanor that commands respect or else. You've been known to fiercely defend those you're loyal to and lash out at those who don't earn your respect. At the same time, you are capable of growing to love former enemies - after a bloody battle. Sound pretty accurate to me." You said looking over at Fred.

"I swear y/n, you are like the most powerful student in this school." Lee exclaimed.

"I mean, i probably am. At any given point I can just-" you conjured your little force power and knocked Lee off his chair.

George and Fred were cracking themselves up laughing as Lee laid on the floor rubbing his arm in slight pain.

AN:
I want to know anything you guys would like to see in my story- you can give some big ideas or small ones (but the smaller ones are most likely going to be more possible since I have the main events of the storyline planned for every year) please feel free to comment anything!!

As always ask me ANYTHING you want,
Stay safe and well,
-i <33