20 - 505

Dream's POV:

"I didn't know George was this famous, he just said he was pretty well known" I heard Karl said beside me, looking at the crowd that formed around George.

"Yeah, he's the most popular person at our school" Niki suddenly appeared out of nowhere together with Minx.

"That whore didn't even left some for us," Minx huffed.

"He looks hot. No offense Karl but if he wasn't my cousin, I'll probably date him." Sapnap snickered, obviously joking.

Karl smirked at Sapnap, "Can say the same thing. The only difference is George wasn't my cousin"

Sapnap then turned his head from George to Karl, mouth wide open.

"Do you really?"

"Hey hey! He's mine!" I nudge Sapnap and Karl beside me and they laugh.

I saw Techno made his way to George, pushing away the people around George. He looks threatening so the people quickly scattered away.

I looked back to George again, who was now walking elegantly towards me, now fully examining him. I thought he's already adorable from that oversized hoodies but fuck, he looks so hot right now.

'Does everyone from his former school saw this kind of George every day? UNFAIR'

I snapped at my thought when he waved a hand in front of me. "Hellooo?? Earth to Dream?"

"H-hi! You look pretty!" I said, rather enthusiastically.

He giggled, "Wipe your drool love, can't let you out of it when we perform"

I blushed to see his face so close, he has mascara on, his eyelashes slightly curled up, and some faint glittery blue eyeshadows and blush on, that paints on his pale skin.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

"Where's Bad and Skeppy?" He asked Techno who pointed at the two people at the dancefloor.

"Can you call them, we should head backstage, the competition will start soon" Techno nodded and walk towards the two males.

"Let's go!" Karl put his arm on George's shoulder and pushed him as they walk.

Sapnap walked beside Dream, pouting, "Man, my boyfriend seems to like yours more than me"

"What can I say, George was just too gorgeous"

"Simp!" He retorted. Sapnap didn't deny, he can agree George looks stunning among the rest. His cousin clearly stands out in the crowd.

We made it backstage where our opponents already are. They seem nice and smiled at us that we happily returned. Soon after, Bad appeared with Skeppy, Techno, and Wilbur following behind.

"Hey, you okay now?" I asked Wil.

"Nah, I think I can just sing halfway before my voice gives up" He jokes but not at the same time.

"We still have George tho!" Skeppy exclaimed.

"Is he that good?" I looked over George who was busy talking with Karl.

"Yeah, man! He's so fucking good! Not as good as me tho" Wilbur chuckled and cough after but just said he was fine.

Soon, the other school's band got called on the stage, they appear to be good knowing that they are the original members of their band compared to us.

I heard they'll be given a reward from their coach too so they also seemed determined but so are we. We need to win for Bad. The group that will grab the crowds' attention the most wins.

The students don't know this and we're just told to have fun. Well, it's a friendly competition after all.

Their vocalist was a female, singing what they introduced "Alrighty Aphrodite" by Peach Pit.

They weren't bad for a high school band. But overall, the vocalist and their bassist carried the band. There were some noticeable mistakes from the lead guitarist and the drummers but the bassist covers for them together with the vocalist, singing full of emotions.

I won't say that we win for sure hearing the loud screaming and clapping of the crowds after they finished. Despite the mistakes, they played the song really well.

No One's POV:

Now, they heard their names got called and they nervously positioned themselves on the stage. All of the students look at them expectantly and cheered. When it died down, Sapnap counted with his sticks before they started.

(505 by Arctic Monkeys)

Bad begins with his keyboard as Wilbur leaned in his mic, voice slightly strained from his sore throat.

I'm going back to 505
If it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive
In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side
With your hands between your thighs

Dream and George strummed their guitars, entering the song together with Sapnap in drums.

Stop and wait a sec
Oh when you look at me like that my darling
What did you expect
I probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked

The cheering got so loud but their instruments overpowered it. Continuing to play almost perfectly if not for those small mistakes here and there that the students seem to not notice as they sing along.

It was nearing another climax, George's eyes were closed as he strummed his guitar but he heard a cough beside him. He saw Wilbur looked away at the mic and turned to him, telepathically saying 'It's my limit'.

The other saw their little interaction and was worried about Wilbur. They seem to catch onto it and smiled assuringly at Wil.

Then they heard a familiar voice sang the next lyrics of the song. They all snapped their head so fast to where the sounds came from and saw... George?

But I crumble completely when you cry
It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye
I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise
Take my hands off of your eyes too soon

The crowd seems to be stunned as well, beginning to quiet down turning all their attention to George. His voice was a unique, sweet voice with a hint of raspiness as the words escaped his mouth.

On the other hand, George suddenly got nervous hearing the silence of the crowd. He continued to sing and he turned around his bandmates who stared at him in awestruck, especially Dream.

He was snapped out of it when he heard Sapnap strike his drums and he continues to sing.

The song ended and they received a complete silence for a moment before the swarm of students bursts into screams.

Karl and Skeppy's screams stand out and Techno's clap sounds like he was slapping someone.

The other band seems to accept their defeat, joining the screams and yelling for 'One more' song.

Then they did. Playing another one called 'What You Know' by Two Door Cinema Club.

Dream enjoyed the night, especially excited about what he had planned for the night. He just wished it would go exactly what he wanted.

He wanted George.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

1134 words