1 - future boyfriend

George's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. Turning it off, murmuring 'five more minutes' to no one. Few minutes that felt like seconds had passed, I decided to start my day making my way into the bathroom doing my usual morning routine.

Today was the first day of class. It was an understatement if I said I was just a little bit nervous. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a problem making friends. In fact, most people in my former school was the one who is desperate to be my friend. And that was my problem...

In my former school, All eyes were always focused on me. I was known as the man with straight A's, not only good at academics but also in sports. My good looks were just a bonus. It doesn't help when I came out as bi, not only girls hit on me but also the boys.

Some may say being popular was a blessing and all you could ask for. But to me, it was a curse in disguise. Making my anxiety and insecurities worst.

They expect too much from me and I struggled to meet those expectations.
My mum doesn't pressure me at all, but I can't bear to see those people's hideous eyes looking at me with disappointment.

I felt suffocated and decided to transfer to a different school to escape from all of that. It was also a great chance for me to move out of my mother's house and experience living independently early. Hesitating at first but soon she allowed me to.

I planned to make myself look and act like a nerd, not that I'm not. I changed my clothing style into a more comfortable one. Wearing big round glasses to complete my nerdy look.

To be honest, I wouldn't consider it as an act since I would just try to be an ordinary high school student like I always want.

Walking to the pavement, I made my way into a cafe nearby the school to eat breakfast there since it was still quite early. A bell rings as I opened the door of the cafe, signaling that someone came in.

I told the man at the counter my order and tried to find a vacant table to sit on. Calling my cousin, Sapnap, as I wait for my order. Long story short, Sapnap and me never met again since we were a kid. Obviously not knowing a single thing about me now.

"Hey, Snapmap! How's your ass?"

"Watch your word young man. Have you grown even an inch?" The man on the line said.

"Oh shut up, We haven't talked for years then this how you say hello to me? I'm hurt"

I heard my name got called and I got up to pick up my order. Coming back to sit and proceed to talk to Sapnap.

"Bitch, you suddenly called me out of nowhere then dare mock my name and ass!"

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. Anyways, I'm going to the same school with you dumbass." I said, remembering the point why I called Sapnap.

"Wait! Really!??" Sapnap yelled excitedly. "But how? I thought you were still going to 'Westville high'?"

"I may or may not persuaded my mum to move in here~"

"Still wh-, never mind, are you already at school? Where are you right now?" Sapnap asked.

"Umm, I don't know where exactly I am but I'm in the cafe nearby the school"

"Great, Wait for me there Gogy! By the way, Can I bring my friend with me? If that's fine with you."

I just said it was fine and our call ended. I was about to finish my muffin when I heard the bell rings and there he was, Sapnap. Looking the same as I remember him except that he's a grown man now. Noticing the tall handsome man behind him. 'Definitely the popular kid' I thought to myself.

He has blonde hair that was neither straight nor curly. Tall man that will probably tower George's height, around 6'1 or 6'3. Freckles painted all over his cheeks that became more apparent due to the morning sunlight. Defined cheekbones and broad shoulders showing his manliness. Great fashion sense indeed, more likely the clothing style I would wear before.

I turned my head back to Sapnap and smiled widely. "Gogyy!!" Sapnap screamed, opening his arms for me to hug."Sappynappy!!", I match my cousin's energy even though it was still early in the morning. We hugged each other with no hesitation, ignoring the weirded eyes given to us by the other customers. We pulled apart after a while.

"So who's this?" I said, trying to start a conversation. The tall man answered almost immediately, smiling wide, and offered his hand, "Oh, I'm Dream, Your future boyfriend"
I saw Sapnap smirked at his friend's antics while I was surprised by the sudden flirtatious remarks of the blonde but quickly shook it off.

"Jeez, at least take me out to dinner first" I giggled, "George by the way" shaking Dream's hands.

We forgot that we have classes in 5 minutes and won't have enough time to talk to each other. Making our way to the school, throwing some jokes back to back. I looked back to the tall man that was just behind us, that was staring at his phone. I paid him no mind and continued talking to Sapnap.

Dream's POV: (Before George called Sapnap)

I was standing outside the school waiting for my friend to arrive. Shooting a smile at the girls who were waving at me. I finally saw Sapnap from afar, talking to someone on his phone.

"Hey man!" I said, greeting my best friend with a smile.

"Hey! Sorry dude, but I had to meet up with my cousin real quick. He just recently moved in here, you might want to go with me?" Sapnap asked.
"Sure, Where did he say he was?"
"At the cafe" Sapnap answered.

I didn't need to ask Sapnap what cafe he was referring to. I know full well that he was talking about our hang-out place.

We entered the cafe causing the bell to ring. I heard Sapnap in front of me shouting someone's name. And hugged the other.

I looked at the boy practically drooling, seeing his ethereal face. I studied his appearance. 'He looks adorable' whispering under my breath.

"So who's this?" The boy asked. I quickly snapped out of my trance and replied.

"Oh, I'm Dream, your future boyfriend."

'What.The.Fuck.' I stood still, wishing that the boy thinks of me being sarcastic. I saw Sapnap smirking at me in the corner of my eye. I ignored him as I was too busy hiding the redness in my cheeks from embarrassment.

"Jeez, at least take me out to dinner first" the boy giggled, "George by the way" and shook my hands.

I saw my hands enveloped his whole hands. 'Oh god, even his hands were adorable like it was made to hold mine.'

We made our way back to the school. I started to examine the boy in front of me again. Wearing a big turtle neck that engulfed his body, creating sweater paws. His height was just perfect in my arms.

I stopped before my thoughts go too far. 'Is it normal to think this way to the boy I just met?"

I stared at my phone, trying to distract myself from thinking about the boy.

'What is this feeling?"

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

They were in their senior year of high school here. George, Dream, and Sapnap were all 17 years old.

I'll also put their outfits at the very beginning for reference cause' I suck at describing things.

1292 words