Accidents Happen, So Do Tantrums

Start from the beginning

...

Class was almost over and Bakugo felt like he was going to burst. He really should've used the bathroom while he was in there with Todo. Not to mention, he pending punishment was making him nervous. Finally, the bell rang.

He was about to rush off but Kirishima grabbed his shoulder, "Hold on little man!", He said loud enough for only Bakugo to hear. "W-what?!" The ash blonde said, crossing his legs. "I wanna go out shopping! Gotta buy some stuff for you. Will you show me where you normally get your uh... things" Bakugo knew he meant littlespace items. He nodded, "Sure! But please!", he whined, "I really need to...y'know!" Kirishima laughed, letting go of the boy. "I'll wait for you."

Kirishima waited for Bakugo outside the bathroom. The events that took place this morning were definitely concerning. Not only did Bakugo refuse to open up to him, but he wet the bed. "How often does that happen?" He thought. "Ah-ha!" He bursted out loud, getting a few looks. He had a way to punish Bakugo for misbehaving along with fixing the uh... "accident" issue. Bakugo walked out of the bathroom, staring at Kirishima who had a bright grin on his face. "Uh...you ready?" Bakugo asked. "Yep! Let's get moving!"

The two walked through the city. Bakugo kept getting distracted by things in different shop windows. "Does he always do this or..." Kirishima thought. He grabbed the boys hand, dragging him along. Bakugo blushed. He's normally more composed in public, worried someone would recognize him, but he felt like he could let his guard down when Kirishima was with him.

"There", Bakugo said, pointing to a store, "That's normally were I go." Kirishima nodded, entering the store, still holding Bakugo's hand. "Welcome!" Said the store clerk. She was the same one that was there last time Bakugo visited! She smiled, "Looks like someone found himself a caregiver, huh cutie?" She said giggling. Bakugo just grumbled to himself.

Kirishima was in awe. He didn't know that places like this even existed! Entering the store was like entering a whole other world. "Come on buddy", he said looking at Bakugo, as they headed deeper into the store.

"Okay baby", Kirishima said sweetly, "You can choose one item from this isle okay? Daddy needs to find something for you so don't move from here." Bakugo whined at the use of "baby" and "daddy". Yes, he loved it. It made him feel so small. But in public...it was super embarrassing. However, Bakugo was a bit confused that he was allowed to pick out anything. "Aren't I suppose to be getting punished?" He thought.

Bakugo looked at the items on the shelves. It was mainly clothing. "He picked this isle on purpose, didn't he?" Bakugo speculated out loud. He looked at them all. Overalls, footie pyjamas, baby-style onesies, even fluffy onesies that were themed to different animals. The first one that jumped out at him was a baby blue footie pyjama. It looked so comfy! Plus, it had a little pocket with a white heart on it. But then, one of the themed onesies caught his eye. It was a fluffy lion onesie. He loved the mane on it, it felt so soft!

Suddenly, Kirishima walked around the corner. "Did you pick one?" He asked cheerfully. Bakugo just handed both to him. "Bakugo.", Kirishima said in an assertive tone "Daddy said one buddy." Bakugo pouted. He could feel himself slipping into littlespace. "W-well I want bof!" Kirishima stared at him. "No. Just one." Bakugo sat on the floor, pouting.

Kirishima sighed. "I knew he was gonna be bratty...but is he really about to throw a fit... in public?" He thought. And that's exactly what Bakugo did. He rolled on the ground, crying. The store clerk came over, shaking her head. "Sorry." Kirishima said, just staring at Bakugo. "No worries", said the store clerk, "It happens more often than you would think." She smiled at him. Kirishima crouched down to be near Bakugo. "Listen baby. You can stop now and get one outfit or we can go without getting either. However, your punishment will be much more severe." That made the little stop. He sat up and looked at the two clothing articles. "Bwu." He said, pointing to the footie pyjama. Kirishima nodded and handed it to the store clerk who went to ring it up.

"I'm very disappointed in you, young man." Kirishima said, picking up the little and carrying him on his hip. Bakugo was upset now. He didn't like that he made his daddy disappointed. Kirishima payed for the items, grabbed the bag, and headed out, still holding his baby.

The pressure got to Bakugo and he started to suck his thumb. People stared as the two walked towards UA. They whispered and gossiped about the boy sucking his thumb, being carried by another boy. Kirishima glared at all of them. He'd had quite enough. Bakugo was too deep in littlespace to worry about the people around him. But, he could've sworn he saw the flash of a camera come from somewhere.

Luckily, no one was in the common room when they got back. Kirishima took Bakugo up to his dorm, placing him on the clean sheets. He then grabbed a marker and opened the closet, writing on the Bristol board.

"7. Do not throw tantrums."

Bakugo just hid under the blanket, sucking on his thumb. Kirishima sat at the end of the bed. "Listen buddy. I promise I'm not mad." Bakugo stuck his head out of the blanket, it was quite cute. "N-no angy?" He said, his voice trembling. It broke Kirishima's heart. He grabbed the boy and placed him on his lap. "No baby. Never." He hugged him tightly. Bakugo smiled happily.

They stayed there in silence for what felt like forever before Kirishima broke it. "Alright...Do you wanna see what I bought for you?" Bakugo nodded, rather excited. Kirishima got up and grabbed something rather big out of the bag, hiding it behind his back. "Alright. Don't freak out okay? Remember, no yelling", He said, pointing to the rules, "That's part of why I bought this. As punishment okay?" Bakugo nodded. He was no longer excited, but scared.

His jaw dropped when he saw what it was. He was speechless. Kirishima was holding a large pack of diapers.