Round Three: Night Four

"H-huh? You...you guys are lynching someone?" the mastermind's voice questioned from behind the stage, "W-well...alright. Can you come up here, Jessie?"

Said town member did as the mastermind said, walking up the steps of the stage. He walked to the center of the stage, opening the back curtain.

"H-hey, don't-" the mastermind attempted to warn, sticking a hand out of the curtains, though it was too late. A floor plank was under the others, and a rope was raised, binding Jessie to the ceiling. The mastermind finished, "-you're gonna die."

Silence was heard, and nothing happened. The mastermind retracted their hand back inside the curtains, "Oh well...I think h-he's dead...Well, nothing we can do about it, I-I suppose."

Jessie attempted to look around, though a searing pain prevented him from doing so. He felt the ground disappear, and he was tugged in one direction.

Stabbing pain was sent to his joints as they were moved around, urging Jessie to let out a scream, yet he couldn't do that either, feeling his mouth shut its own screams out.

Eternal restraint, eternal agony, eternal punishment; that was all that Jessie would ever have.

────────

Jessie was lynched after the trial! He was the Coven Leader!

Jessie's Last Will:
Good luck.

────────

Welcome to night four!
- If everyone completes the activity check and does their night actions, Repent may be updated early.
- If not, the game will be updated after at least 24 hours have passed.
- No voting will happen today.
- Everyone that can use a night action will be DMed with a prompt to use it.
- Players with an ✖️ next to their name didn't answer the activity check during the previous updates.

────────

Alive Players:
1. Cinder (BUNNY_YES_BUNNY) - She/her
2. Hera (gappy-) - She/her
3. Burgundy (DetectiveShadow_) - She/her
4. Blaze (MLPfan901) - She/her
7. Your Mother (Darkheart277) - She/her
9. Daisy (catblue9054) - She/her
12. Lief (KawaiiArmy89) - She/her
14. Sparky (GeekGoddess484) - She/her

────────

Dead Players:
5. Dawn (Mintpelt1) - She/they - Godfather
6. Jackson (LDCat996) She/they - Veteran
11. Kaeya (fvllenangvl) - He/him - Amnesiac
13. NotAMurderer (Comrade-Tundra) - He/him - Survivor
8. Athena (Brookshadow15) - She/her - Amnesiac
10. Diluc (alumort) - He/they - Jailor
15. Jessie (PrincessSunny) - He/him - Coven Leader

────────

Activity Check