Round Two: Day Four

The mastermind looked around and the town around them- almost half of what they once were. In just one night, the dead had doubled in number.

"Well, I certainly didn't expect this to happen. This is definitely a very nice outcome for some of you though." the mastermind mused thoughtfully.

"Well, I've got somewhat of an idea of what will happen." they patted Kusu's head, "Good luck though! Have fun!"

────────

Nalice's Wife was killed by a Bodyguard! She was the Coven Leader!

Nalice's Wife's Last Will:
No will lmfao

Agatha died protecting someone! She was the Bodyguard! There was no last will.

Mack was killed by the Pirate! She was the Plaguebearer!

Mack's Last Will:
N1: I infected Heron, but actually Dawn because of Transporter. Spark visited me and was infected. Spark is confirmed sheriff.
N2: I infected Nalice's Wife. Kaito was visited by Spark and infected. Nalice's Second Wife jailed Dawn and was infected. Mystic and Agatha either visited me or Spark and were infected. Because Spark was transported, either Mystic or Agatha is the transporter. The other is another visiting role.
N3: Dueled Pirate.

Mystic was killed by the Medusa! Her role is unknown! There was no last will.

────────

Welcome to day four!
- If everyone completes the activity check and someone is voted in the trial chain, Repent may be updated early.
- If someone is called up to the trial chain, they have 24 hours to make a defense, and after they do that, everyone else has 24 hours to vote on their innocence.
- If not, the game will be updated after at least 24 hours have passed.
- Players with an ✖️ next to their name didn't answer the activity check during the last update.

────────

Alive Players:
2. Nalice (BUNNY_YES_BUNNY) - She/her
3. Spark (PrincessSunnyy ) - He/him
6. Heron (gappy-) - He/him
9. Melody (MLPfan901) - She/her
10. Fern (alumort) - They/them
12. Nalice's Husband (Comrade-Tundra) - She/her✖️✖️
14. Aspen (KawaiiArmy89) - She/her
15. Lilac (WriteAllDaFanFic) - He/they

────────

Dead Players:
8. Nalice's Second Wife  (fvllenangvl) - She/her - Jailor
13. Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars (DetectiveShadow_) - He/him - Unknown
1. Dawn (Mintpelt1) - She/they - Lookout
4. Nalice's Wife (Darkheart277) - She/her - Coven Leader
5. Agatha (catblue9054) - She/her - Bodyguard
7. Mack (GeekGoddess484) She/her - Plaguebearer
11. Mystic (LDCat996) - She/her - Unknown

────────

Discussion Chain

Voting Chain

Trial Chain

Activity Check