Round One: Night Three

"Execution! Execution!" the spotlight cheered, and everyone stayed silent. Mittens was included in that group, having nothing to defend against from the accusing townspeople. Desperately, they tried to say something, but the vote was already cast, "I- I swear I'm innocent!"

Out of seemingly nowhere, Mittens was blindfolded, and a spotlight was shone on them, though she couldn't see it, of course. Stumbling, she attempted to pry the blindfold off, but the ground seemingly opened underneath her.

A noose was lifted, instantly killing Mittens.

Falling, falling, falling; that's was Mittens was doing. All alone in the darkness, she kept falling, falling, falling.

Mittens attempted to hold her arm out in front of her, hoping to catch something, but it was to not avail- there was nothing there. No matter how much she would struggle, she would never find the light to lead them out of the darkness.

Because Mittens was already dead, and this was her punishment.

...And everyone stared, feeling all alone, all alone.

...And people left to their homes, all alone, all alone.

...And the mastermind cackled behind their light, all alone, all alone.

────────

Mittens was executed after the trial! She was the Framer! There was no last will.

────────

Welcome to night three!
- If everyone completes the activity check and does their night actions, Repent may be updated early.
- If not, the game will be updated after at least 24 hours have passed.
- Players with an ✖️ next to their name didn't answer the activity check during the last day.
- No voting will happen today.
- Everyone that can use a night action will be DMed with a prompt to use it.
- The mafia may discuss with each other through me.

────────

Alive Players:
1. Alice (BUNNY_YES_BUNNY) - She/her
2. Gappoain (gappy-) - She/he/they
3. Iridium (-shxdxw) - They/them✖️✖️
5. Dawn (AuroraClan-) - She/they
6. Bella (catblue9054) - She/they
8. Jayson (Darkheart277) - He/they
9. Tundra (Comrade-Tundra) - She/her
10. Evie (xo_eviexx) - She/they
11. Mackerel (GeekGoddess484) - She/her
12. Emanuel (alumort) - He/they
13. Draco (fvllenangvl) - She/her
15. Moca (catgirlmoca) - He/him

────────

Dead Players:
4. Sunny (PrincessSunnyy) - She/her - Serial Killer
14. Fundip (DetectiveShadow_) - She/her - Lookout
7. Mittens (LDCat996) - She/her - Framer

────────

Roleplay Chain

Activity Check