🖇 Roles: Coven Classic

1 || Sheriff (TI) - The Sheriff can investigate someone each night and see if the investigated shows up as suspicious or innocent.
- Innocent: All Town roles, the Executioner, the Pirate, the Plaguebearer, the Pestilence, and Coven members (that are holding the Necronomicon).
- Suspicious: All Coven members (unless they hold the Necronomicon) and anyone hexed by a Hex Master.

1 || Lookout (TI) - The Lookout can watch someone each night to see who used an action on them.
- The Lookout will only be able to see up to 3 of the people who use an action on their target. If there are more than three, those who are recognized are randomized, and the Lookout will know that there were more.
- The Lookout can't see themselves visiting their target.
- The Lookout won't see any role targeting themselves (besides the Transporter), roles that attacked others because they were visited, the Jailor, the Coven Leader controlling someone onto their second target, a Hex Master (with the Necronomicon or on their final hex), a Retributionist, and a Necromancer.

1 || Psychic (TI) - The Psychic gets three names where at least one is evil on odd nights and two names where at least one is innocent on even days.
- If the Psychic is controlled by a Coven Leader, the Coven Leader will receive the vision the Psychic would usually get.
- All Town and Neutral Benign roles appear as good.
- Coven, Neutral Chaos, and Neutral Evil roles appear as evil.

1 || Jailor (TK) - The Jailor can jail someone then talk with or execute them each night.
- The Jailor's target will be roleblocked and temporarily gives them powerful defense for the night they are in jail.
- Those who attempt to visit the Jailor's target will not be able to use their action on them and will get a message that states that their target was in jail. A Lookout will still see that they visited the jailed person though.
- If the Jailor's target gets attacked, transported, roleblocked, or blackmailed while in jail, the target will know, though the Jailor won't.
- The Jailor has three executions they can use, though they all go away if a Town member is executed.
- Executing someone will go through all defense they may have.
- The Jailor will be unable to execute their target if the Jailor is roleblocked or it's the first night, though they can still jail them.
- If a Jailor's target can communicate with others during the night, the target will still see what the others are saying, though they can't reply to them.
- If a dead Medium seances the Jailor or the jailed person, the Jailor/jailed person will hear and talk to both the medium and the other, though the person who wasn't seanced can't see the Medium's messages.
- If a Coven member was jailed, their teammates will know that the Jailor's target was jailed.
- If the Jailor jails a Pestilence, the Jailor will be attacked by them.
- If the Coven Leader controls the Jailor into visiting someone who they didn't target, the Jailor will be unable to execute them. However, if they control the Jailor into who they did jail, the Jailor will be forced to execute (unless it's night one).
- There can only ever be one Jailor at the start of a round.

1 || Town Protective (TP) - The Town Protective role can be any role with the Town Protective alignment.

TP || Bodyguard (TP) - The Bodyguard can protect one person each night, dealing a powerful attack to one attacker and themselves or equip a bulletproof vest, giving themselves basic defense for the night.
- The attacker and the Bodyguard will both die unless they are healed.
- A Bodyguard can't save another Bodyguard who is dying to save their target.
- If multiple people attack the Bodyguard's target, the Bodyguard will only kill one of them, and the other(s) will still attack their target.
- If several Bodyguards protect the same target and there is one attacker, the Bodyguard who protects the target will be randomized.
- If several Bodyguards protect the same target and there are several attackers, each Bodyguard will defend against one attacker.
- The Bodyguard can't counter or protect their target from attacks made by the Jailor, the Veteran, Town Protectives, the Medusa (while gazing at home), the Hex Master, Arsonists, and Jesters.
- If a Bodyguard protects a target that has been attacked by a Pestilence, the Pestilence won't be killed, but the target will be protected.
- If the Bodyguard is attacked by the Necromancer's ghoul or an attacking zombie, the Necromancer will know saying that a Bodyguard countered ghoul/minion, and the Bodyguard will be killed while the Necromancer stays alive.
- If the Bodyguard is controlled or transported into themselves, they will not use their bulletproof vest.