Acknowledgements and Q&A

I first want to start off by taking each of every one of you who have read this book. It truly means the world to me that you have taken the time to read it. There's not enough words in the English Language for me to describe how grateful and honored I am that you read this book.

Next I would like to thank my Mother for being the sunshine and light in my life constantly. You are the reason I am who I am today and you constantly are telling me to reach for the stars.

I would also like to thank anyone who has every inspired me. From books, to artwork, to movies. I get inspiration from those around me and that's the reason my book is what it is today.

Lastly I would like to thank my friends who gave their unconditional support when I said I was writing a book. Especially to Bella for always giving me her support no matter what wild adventure we go on. For accepting me when I told you I was writing a book. Also to Indy for showing me that love in books are possible in real life. I love you all and I can't wait to see where the future takes us.

Here are some FAQ that I get through DM's are through comments. If you have any that you would like me to answer comment and I will write back. 

Are we going to see some different Points of views in the next book?

Yes, there is going to be one new point of view that we get to see. I'm really excited to write from this characters POV because I feel like they are going to add so much to the story and we don't get to see from other characters.

Who is your favorite character to write?

Emerson is definitely my favorite character. I am a little biased because she is modeled after myself, surprise surprise. We react quite similarly and often feel the same way in situations. I also just love writing really strong female characters.

Will we get to see more of side characters?

Yes, I can say that we will be seeing A LOT more of Nina and Isla in book two. They have a very important role in what's coming up. We also are going to see some characters from Emerson's past and we do get to see more of Gale which is going to be interesting. Ember is also in book two quite a bit, we get to see how her child innocence has changed. However, there will also be more characters along the way.

Are there any character Cameos?

This is a yes. A lot of my friends and been slipped into this book because I couldn't write this without a piece of them being in it. Catherine is a character that's mention briefly and she's named after my friend Katy. As well as Isabella who is named after my friend Bella. There are other characters as well such as Rebecca and Autumn.