Chapter 12: Confrontion

3rd Person POV
It was just a normal day in the ORC. With just one thing that's different. Madoka is back! He has been undergoing rehab with the rest of the peerage.

Everyone was just releasing today after a nice workout session until the door to the ORC clubhouse opened. Everyone turned their heads with curiosity. But it immediately turned to hatred when they saw who is was.

???: Sup babes and loser.

The person that was now standing in front on the now closed door was none other than.....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....Issei Hyoudou.

Kiba: *angrily* Issei.

Issei: Yo Kiba! Long time no see right?

Issei walked by him as Kiba continued to glare at him. Issei spotted Akeno and attempted to kiss her. But only to be slapped away by her.

Akeno: What are you doing here?!

Issei: Oh come on babe. You know you missed me.

Madoka snuck up behind Issei and hit him with a low blow. Causing Issei to fall to the ground holding his balls.

Issei: AAAAHHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!

Issei turned around and saw Madoka.

Issei: You...

Madoka:

Issei.

Issei spots Madoka's scars and decided to try and look tough. (Spoilers, it doesn't go well)

Issei: *smirks* So? Left to cut yourself huh? Don't blame you after I took your girl. I have them all now. Even Akeno. You must've cut yourself to the point you started to cut your face.

Issei was then hit in the face. Probably had a broken nose now. He looked up and saw that it was Koneko who punched him.

Koneko: *angrily* Don't you dare talk to my big brother that way!