Chapter 8: Two Words: Rias's Call

Guys I just want to thank you all for you support once again. I have made the decision to end voting early and give you a chapter. I ended the voting early because it was completely unanimous. So with that said, the winner is Rias! So enjoy this chapter!

Madoka POV
It was a new day and a new morning. I woke up and thought about my tribe.

It was all gone.

Everyone died, including my mom.

But then...

She saved me.

Rias saved my life.

I owe her everything.

I swore my loyalty to her as her pawn.

I swore to serve her and protect her and everyone else at all costs.

Even if it meant I had to die to do it.

I thought about everything I did for her and made my next choice.

I'm gonna call her.

I gotta see if she's okay.

Timeskip
It was time for the next phone conference. I called Sirzechs and told him to get his little sister, the one who saved my life, Rias.

As I waited, I had thoughts about when I heard from her again. I had to know if she was okay but to be honest, I already knew she wasn't going to be, but I have to check at least.

*sigh*

It'll be nice to hear from her again at least.

Rias POV
These past few weeks have been a complete disaster.

We chose to date Issei, then he cheated on us. Bastard is still yet to show his face around here.

But the worst part was......I lost him.

I lost Madoka.

After Issei cheated, we discovered that Issei didn't do anything around here and that Madoka was attacked by a stray devil.

Not only that, he's in a coma. I haven't heard any updates since.

At this point, I fear that the hospital is going to pull his plug.

I gripped my head with frustration and sadness.

I'm scared.

What if Madoka wakes up and he hates me.

I saved him and he was so loyal to us all.

But then Issei came and we treated Madoka like dirt.

*sigh*

I'm a horrible master. With Madoka not here, this club may not last longer.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my brother showed up.

Rias: *depressed* Oh hey brother. I-If you're looking for Akeno, she'll be in Madoka's room.

Sirzechs: Actually, it's your turn for the phone conference.

I looked in surprise, I've been waiting so long that I thought I'd be last in line. Guess today was my lucky night. I was curious to know who we were talking to on the other side of the phone.

My brother led me to another room and put up a soundproof barrier. He gave me a phone and a six digit code: MT6410.

What exactly does this code mean?

He told me to dial a certain number and ask for that code. With that, Zechs left.

It was quiet.