Chapter 11: Continuing Rehab

3rd Person POV
Rias and her peerage are entering the ORC clubhouse after picking up Madoka. Everyone was happy and grateful that he is okay.....ish. However, Madoka had other feelings.

Madoka: Koneko. Put me down.

Koneko: No.

Madoka: Put me down.

Koneko: No.

Madoka: Put me down!

Koneko:....No! You are bandaged up still. Therefore you are hurt. Therefore I must carry your ass home.

Madoka: Hey! I'm fine! I can walk myself!

Koneko: Too bad. I'm carrying you.

Madoka: *sigh* Can you at least not carry me bridal style?

Koneko: Suck it. I'm carrying my big brother how I want to.

Madoka gave up on trying to reason with her. He was placed on one of the couches as Rias discussed her upcoming plans with everyone else.

Rias: As of right now, we are to continue contracts, and help Madoka rehab his way back.

Madoka: Rehab?

Kiba: Even though the hospital released you, you still look like crap man. Even your hair has grown out quite a bit.

Madoka: No shit bro. What do you think happens after a month?

Kiba: Just saying.

Rias: Madoka, you helped us. So let us help you.

After hearing her words, Madoka gave in and sighed.

Madoka: Alright. It's only fair to do so.

Rias: Good. We will start now.

Madoka: W-Wait with what?!

Rias:.........This.

Rias then gently lifted Madoka's head and sat on the couch, and placed his head onto her lap.

Madoka: *blushes* R-Rias?

Rias: *looks down and smiles* To begin you rehabilitation Madoka, we need to have trust in one another. And by doing that, we are spending our time together and catching up.

Madoka had a widened look on his face. Koneko then sat in Madoka's lap.

Koneko: We missed you Madoka. I missed my big brother.

Madoka: Heh. *pokes Koneko's forehead like Itachi in Naruto* Missed ya too little sister.

Madoka looked around to see sniffling. He turned his head to find a gloom looking Asia.

Madoka: Asia, what's the matter?

Asia: *sadly* O-Oh, it's just.....seeing you in those bandages makes me sad to see you this way.

Madoka's Mind: (Why the fuck does everyone have act so sad?!)

Madoka: Hey, Asia. I'm okay. I'm right here now. These bandages just mean I got into a fight.

Madoka ruffled with Asia's hair. He continued to lay his head in Rias's lap, talking with everyone.

Timeskip
It was now after dinner and Madoka decided to retire to his room for the night. Everyone thought to themselves as he left.

Rias's Mind: (It feels good to have Madoka back here.)

Akeno's Mind: (You better keep your promise my tribal warrior~)

Asia's Mind: (I wish I could sleep with Madoka for the night.)

Koneko's Mind: (Big Brother is back.....*feels heartbeat* but why am I feeling this around him?)