Prologue

Madoka POV
I went to go clear my mind in the Underworld. I have been having a lot of tough things going on, so I know I needed this.

I just don't get it. Just why would they but most importantly, SHE choose him?!

*sigh*

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Madoka Terada. I'm a pawn for Rias Gremory.

Now you may be wondering, am I in love with Rias? Sorta. But I'm more in love with her queen, Akeno. Akeno is one of my best friends, and I fell in love with her. But she chose that scumbag. And when I mean that scumbag, I mean Issei Hyoudou.

The guy is weak as shit! Just because his Sacred Gear is strong, doesn't mean he is!

But it broke my heart.

It wasn't just Akeno.....

It was all of them.

Rias, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, even KONEKO! And I thought she hated perverts.

Issei did nothing for Rias and they all fawned him like he was a god or something. He taunted everyone about it. I try to correct him politely so that he doesn't look like an ass but guess what? I get ridiculed for hurting him.

They even began to give him credit for my work.

But what hurt me the most, was watching Akeno give her first kiss to him.

After that, I just walked out. All I ever wanted was a simple thank you.

*sigh*

I called Sirzechs and told him what's been happening. He sure was pissed. He offered me a way to leave Rias's peerage as a free devil.

But I declined.

Rias saved my life.

My tribe, was destroyed. Everyone died, including my family. But Rias pulled me out and saved me.

So I made a promise:

To serve Rias and the peerage, and protect them at all costs, even if it means I have to lay down my life to do it.

That is a promise I will never go back on.

Even despite everything they did to me, I always cared for them.

They told me what they personally liked. I heard their stories, I know their personal likings.

Before my mom died, she told me to never have a hatred heart, it'll only lead to destruction.

I had all these thoughts in my head going on as I had tears running down my face. Maybe it's time to gain closure and move on.

As I thought that, I found myself thrown to a wall. The impact hit the back of my skull pretty hard so I was dizzy after the blow.

When I looked up, I saw a stray devil attacking me. I had to fight for myself cause I had Sirzechs make sure Rias and the others couldn't reach me.

The stray devil slashed at my face a little, deeply cutting my cheek and eyebrow. I felt blood cover my right eye, partially blinding me.

The stray devil struck my body, I was bloody. Broken limbs and cuts everywhere. I used the last of my power and hit the stray devil, killing it in the process. I lay on the ground and thought to myself.

Madoka: Shit. Is this how I die? Well, I just hope Issei treats the girls right. Kiba and Gasper too. I hope their all safe. Rias, I'm sorry that I failed to keep my promise.

I passed out, waiting for what happens next.

Sirzechs POV
I sat there, thinking on what Madoka was doing. I just hope he's okay. I offered him a way to be a free devil but he declined. Rias and the other sure have a diamond in the rough and they haven't noticed it yet. I saw Issei leave the girls and I know exactly what he's doing. He is off to cheat. What a pathetic Red Dragon Emperor. I don't know what Ddraig sees in him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone suddenly rang.

Sirzechs: Hello?

???: Is this Sirzechs Lucifer?

Sirzechs: Yes this is.

???: Okay do you know a Madoka Terada?

Sirzechs: Yes I do, he's my sister pawn. What's going on?!

The next words shocked me. Madoka was attacked by a stray devil. He's in a coma.

I sighed to myself.

Rias is not gonna like this.

I stayed in the phone to get more information before telling Rias what's going on.